• Jets in 5
    • Jets in 6
    • Jets in 7
    • Canadiens in 4
    • Canadiens in 5
    • Canadiens in 6
    • Canadiens in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/04/2021 at 11:30 PM

1 minute ago, gizmo2337 said:

Slightly off topic. My lady bought me a jersey today. I watch lots of hockey, but don't know much about Jersey's. How can you tell if it's authentic? And what would be a normal price on un-named? It's labelled fanatics, but what do I know if it's a fake lol. At 40$, seems cheap.

jersey.jpg.186f3fe4e8b083c25da6f60602769470.jpg

Usually the player jerseys are around $280....but a plain jersey could be around $100 or so.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, gizmo2337 said:

Slightly off topic. My lady bought me a jersey today. I watch lots of hockey, but don't know much about Jersey's. How can you tell if it's authentic? And what would be a normal price on un-named? It's labelled fanatics, but what do I know if it's a fake lol. At 40$, seems cheap.

jersey.jpg.186f3fe4e8b083c25da6f60602769470.jpg

Thought that counts bro

• Like 1

I don't get too caught up with the whole "is it real?" jersey stuff.  If you can't tell, who cares?  Wear it with pride...it's awesome.  Forty bucks is a steal...my first jersey came from Canadian Tire and cost about that much too.  I didn't care....wore it for a long time.

We They are all Canucks (jerseys).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

I don't get too caught up with the whole "is it real?" jersey stuff.  If you can't tell, who cares?  Wear it with pride...it's awesome.  Forty bucks is a steal...my first jersey came from Canadian Tire and cost about that much too.  I didn't care....wore it for a long time.

Not entirely true. If she gets you a #11 Canucks Jersey and it says Messier, that is grounds for divorce. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

When I was in the hospital someone jacked my Bo 53. Cleaners, maintenance, security, could have been anyone. After a month and a half. 

Gotta get a new one. 

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Not entirely true. If she gets you a #11 Canucks Jersey and it says Messier, that is grounds for divorce. 

Oh, that goes without saying.  I think that's now in most marriage vows.

• Haha 1