The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Discusion - Emil Pettersson

4 minutes ago, 204CanucksFan said:

Cool response. Way to completely dodge the question asked of you.

on fire GIF

Hope this helps

*Makes you wonder* would have been more appropriate.

Hope this helps

13 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Can't really speak too much to it but there's a strong possibility that EP and the Canucks will be severing their relationship.  With that said, it wouldn't make too much sense for other EP to come here.

Lol are you confusing your fantasy hockey with reality again? What sort of insider information could you possibly have that would make your post have even a shred of credibility? You’re saying the Canucks and EP are just going to mutually terminate his RFA status?

Why would the Canucks do that? 

Is it cause you searched “Canucks” using Bing and it said EP was a former player? I did that too and all I learned was not to ever use Bing again. 

4 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

I've talked a bit about this before.  There is no source or anything tangible that I can pull up but I do trust the info I've received on this matter.

Again, what I say on this matter is not indicative of my feelings (I love EP) but it is worth bringing up in discussion where appropriate.  I tried to prepare people for this reality a few months ago with a thread, although many people laughed it off/took it as an opportunity to come at me.  Fair enough, sometimes people react badly to news they don't want to hear.

In any event, I'm simply connecting the two ideas together.

[you know, you know, you know]

Well give us more information about your acquisition of this knowledge man. If it turns out true that would be one for the ages. 

6 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Lol are you confusing your fantasy hockey with reality again? What sort of insider information could you possibly have that would make your post have even a shred of credibility? You’re saying the Canucks and EP are just going to mutually terminate his RFA status?

Why would the Canucks do that? 

Is it cause you searched “Canucks” using Bing and it said EP was a former player? I did that too and all I learned was not to ever use Bing again. 

3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Well give us more information about your acquisition of this knowledge man. If it turns out true that would be one for the ages. 

Just now, Aladeen said:

@Alain Vigneault at least DM me the info if you don’t want to post it publicly, come on man I have to know.

Lol, the first post had me loling.

But, anyways, I'm just reporting from what I know through a series of conversations I've had with someone itk. There are no "sources" or written evidence anywhere.  I raised this possibility back in February when EP got injured because it seemed a bit fishy with how tight-lipped coaching staff was and how frequent timelines were changing.  Without venturing into deep territory, I am led to believe EP wasn't too pleased with the summer we had + general direction of the team.  Now, I'm not saying this is 100% true and maybe I used too much hyperbole in my original message, but I do place trust in where I got this from.  

I felt this was appropriate to share because of the nature of the thread centered on his brother.  With that said, neither you, nor anybody, has to believe me.  This is not something I want to necessarily be correct about.  I just feel maybe this info could be useful to consider.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

But, anyways, I'm just reporting from what I know through a series of conversations I've had with someone itk. There are no "sources" or written evidence anywhere.  I raised this possibility back in February when EP got injured because it seemed a bit fishy with how tight-lipped coaching staff was and how frequent timelines were changing.  Without venturing into deep territory, I am led to believe EP wasn't too pleased with the summer we had + general direction of the team.  Now, I'm not saying this is 100% true and maybe I used too much hyperbole in my original message, but I do place trust in where I got this from.  

I felt this was appropriate to share because of the nature of the thread centered on his brother.  With that said, neither you, nor anybody, has to believe me.  This is not something I want to necessarily be correct about.  I just feel maybe this info could be useful to consider.

I am willing to file this under plausible and now I am extra curious to see what happens this off-season. A lot can be said about you on CDC but you never fail to make things interesting my man!:wub:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

I don’t know if adding to this is a good idea butttt. Since Mcdavid clearly doesn’t like what’s going on in Edmonton can we expect Petey for McNuggets?

6 hours ago, Dats hockey said:

I don’t know if adding to this is a good idea butttt. Since Mcdavid clearly doesn’t like what’s going on in Edmonton can we expect Petey for McNuggets?

Don't think McDavid is a realistic target.  In the same breath, don't think we'd feel comfortable giving up the price Edmonton would want even if he was on the market.

• 2 weeks later...