The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Will Podkolzin (The Lion) be the greatest playoff performer in canucks history

Rate this topic

Bertuzzipunch

4 minutes ago, Bertuzzipunch said:

So after 2 years we are good to go with the lion?

Nope, after a year under Green he’ll just be another Jake, only hope for him is an injury that takes him out for all of next season.

• Haha 2
  • RoughGame 2

On 6/4/2021 at 7:14 AM, yes we can nucks said:

It's too soon to be russian to judgement on the kid. I ain't lion. Not before he's played a game in the NHL.

But I AM excited to see him play here.

Once you watch him russian down the the ice, European your shorts, and I ain’t lion either. 

• Cheers 3

Love seeing u all think pod gonna be a legend/next AO , he hasnt even played 1 game in the NHL , dont chew off more than you can handle all, look at what happened with our previous russian :P 

Let the poor kid first check out the NHL and get his foot wet 1st LOL

Edited by x00x
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, x00x said:

Love seeing u all think pod gonna be a legend/next AO , he hasnt even played 1 game in the NHL , dont chew off more than you can handle all, look at what happened with our previous russian :P 

Let the poor kid first check out the NHL and get his foot wet 1st LOL

That’s what we as Canuck fans do, grasp at straws, how many savoirs have we supposedly had and yet we can’t even make the playoffs.

• Cheers 1

I can see Podkolzin owning the Pacific Division for years, feast on the likes of Anaheim,LA, San Jose, Seattle while they're still rebuilding. I would love to see his battles vs Vegas, Edmonton, Calgary for years, he seems like he would be a thorn in Matthew Tkachuks side. 

• Cheers 1

As much as I appreciate enthusiasm for players, it's threads like these that cause over-hype and, ultimately, needless anger later on if the player doesn't meet these high expectations.

Can we maybe let Podz be Podz without thinking he's our future saviour? I hope he does well but this thread is ridiculous at best. lol 

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

45 minutes ago, The Lock said:

As much as I appreciate enthusiasm for players, it's threads like these that cause over-hype and, ultimately, needless anger later on if the player doesn't meet these high expectations.

Can we maybe let Podz be Podz without thinking he's our future saviour? I hope he does well but this thread is ridiculous at best. lol 

This thread sir….is amazing 

• Cheers 1

On 6/6/2021 at 10:57 AM, Bertuzzipunch said:

Man Check out the size of the hands of the lion! Imagine getting punched by him, lights out!

1AF3C5B6-7F35-4C48-8AEF-4AEB23801DB3.jpeg

Podz will have a great mentor in JT,.  and I’m sure Podz energy will revitalize JT to another level as well..  I’m sure these Covid seasons have  been  so mentally draining on guys who truly lead by example. JT being one of those.

The only question I have is how the hell did McDavid get in on this pic ? (Back row, 2nd from right;) 

• Haha 1