The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

London, Ont family of 4 killed by driver who targeted them because they were Muslim

RUPERTKBD

12 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Lock him up for life.  This isn't something that can be rehabilitated.

and people want to defund the police... 

Imagine how many sickos there are in society that have not received any treatment or not been under the radar of police until it is too late..

I would rather have police put their knees on criminals than seeing a random family being murdered on the streets in broad daylight. 

IMO the police need to be tougher with these scumbags. 

I don't care if you can't breath you're a criminal and scum of society. 

/end rant. 

Edited by drummer4now

15 minutes ago, drummer4now said:

and people want to defund the police... 

Imagine how many sickos there are in society that have not received any treatment or not been under the radar of police until it is too late..

I would rather have police put their knees on criminals than seeing a random family being murdered on the streets in broad daylight. 

IMO the police need to be tougher with these scumbags. 

I don't care if you can't breath you're a criminal and scum of society. 

/end rant. 

You think the police should be the judge, jury, and executioner? You don't see a problem with this? 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

You think the police should be the judge, jury, and executioner? You don't see a problem with this? 

If it is a blatant criminal like a school shooter or any despicable act sure why not... 

Im not saying police have the right to just outright kill someone with out due process, but certain criminals deserve a knee on the neck no doubt. 

Edited by drummer4now

15 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

This wasn't a vehicle collision, this was terrorist attack.

My heart goes out to the family.

Unless the killer had political means for doing this I don't believe it is a terrorist attack rather just a hate crime. 

Edited by drummer4now

I feel for the community members of the London area, especially for the Muslim community.

I would say much harsher things about the individual accused of this despicable and cowardly act, but I don't want to sink to his obviously vile level - nevertheless this person should be incarcerated in the worst possible location for the remainder of his sad life and that is nowhere near what he deserves. 

• Thanks 2

Killing in the name of religion, or for religous reasons has to be the stupidest reason for violence ever.

Religious wack job, of whatever faith, decides to kill others, he percieves as his/her god's enemies.

This is supposedly a being that created  the entire freaking universe in 6 days, but you don't think it can wipe out it's own enemies with out your help.?:picard:

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, gurn said:

Killing in the name of religion, or for religous reasons has to be the stupidest reason for violence ever.

Religious wack job, of whatever faith, decides to kill others, he percieves as his/her god's enemies.

This is supposedly a being that created  the entire freaking universe in 6 days, but you don't think it can wipe out it's own enemies with out your help.?:picard:

I believe he created the universe through the help of Big Bang... not what your scumbag scientist want to believe who say it happened randomly.. 

Sometimes I think are CDC posters smarter than the Pope, Kings and Queens of the world, PM, Presidents, CEOs, etc.. that all believe in God or are they just feeble like we all hope to believe. Don't forget the billions of people that believe in God they must stupid too.. 

Ignorance on these forums gets to me sometimes..

4 minutes ago, drummer4now said:

I believe he created the universe through the help of Big Bang... not what your scumbag scientist want to believe who say it happened randomly.. 

Sometimes I think are CDC posters smarter than the Pope, Kings and Queens of the world, PM, Presidents, CEOs, etc.. that all believe in God or are they just feeble like we all hope to believe. Don't forget the billions of people that believe in God they must stupid too.. 

Regardless of our personal religious or political convictions, the driver (murderer) in this case should fry.  Whether that’s in Hell for all eternity, or on this earth in a hot box.  This guy needs to burn.  

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2

9 minutes ago, drummer4now said:

politicians say that to not lose votes. 

I respect that you have the right to your beliefs. But they aren't evidence of anything, they are your beliefs. But maybe someday some 'scumbag' scientist comes up wth a treatment and we don't have people thinking mowing down families is a good idea anymore. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, drummer4now said:

I don't care if you can't breath

1 hour ago, drummer4now said:

certain criminals deserve a knee on the neck

GF was murder. 

Cops shouldn't be allowed to do that.

Only god should be allowed to take or give a life. 

...but since the big bang seems to suggest superdeterminism, god probably has long since kicked up his/her/their feet and is watching the show. 

Curious if god wonders where it came from? just like us...

Anyway, on topic this guy should be locked up ...throw away the key.

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

2 hours ago, goalie13 said:

Agree on point one.  Disagree on point two.

He doesn't deserve an easy out.  He needs to spend the rest of his days locked up, thinking about what he has done.

Also, due to the length of the process and the number of appeals, apparently it is cheaper to keep someone in prison for life than it is to sentence them to death.

Unfortunately, prison is the easy way out. Surrounded by skinheads that will laud him as a hero, he'll be fed and kept healthy on the taxpayer's dime for hopefully the rest of his life. I'd rather have idiots telling each other they saved the white race while they rot in a prison forever than have some poor sod who was in the wrong place at the wrong time executed in a society with capital punishment.