The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

5000 fans by September? Can it happen

Rate this topic

Bertuzzipunch

9 hours ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Maybe they could just Tattoo people who've had their 2nd shots like all the girls in Calgary have with Tramp Stamps on their lower backs after their 2nd Stampede.   That would be surefire way ! 

It could be a simple Dr. Bonnie face tattoo.

How did tattoos work out during WW2?

• Cheers 1

6 hours ago, Silent Man said:

I think going forward it will be like a flu shot- you do it every year (al least my family does)

What % of people get a flu shot? The window is also small, maybe 3 months and there is no way you can vaccinate 70% of the population in that time.

1 minute ago, Chicken. said:

Hopefully the prices won't be so steep... wishful thinking -_-  though after being cooped up at home this long I am fine with nosebleed seats

Meh, with the quality of the product going to a live game is years away for me.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, EddieVedder said:

Its even easier to fake and forge a document.  

I dunno. hacking an app is quite simple, forging a government document to make it look half decent takes some pretty good skills.

Edited by Dumb Nuck

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

Meh, with the quality of the product going to a live game is years away for me.

Still a fine experience and a fun thing to do for a night out IMO :towel:  heck we are all spending time posting our opinions of the team on the boards might as well attend a game or two for that first hand perspective 

7 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

Still a fine experience and a fun thing to do for a night out IMO :towel:  heck we are all spending time posting our opinions of the team on the boards might as well attend a game or two for that first hand perspective 

Depends, I do prefer live games but currently I wouldn’t pay more than $50 for a ticket, I suspect a fun night out for 2 will run you close to 4 digits anytime soon.

9 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

What % of people get a flu shot? The window is also small, maybe 3 months and there is no way you can vaccinate 70% of the population in that time.

Current 7 day average for shots is 377,000/day.  90 days of that is 33,930,000 or 89% of the population.  

44 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

How did tattoos work out during WW2?

I'm not sure about our side (the alies) but if memory serves me, the Nazi SS guys had Blood tattoos - stating what type of blood type they had in them, so if they were shot on the battlefield and unable to speak then the Medics would know what type of blood to Transfuse.

The punchline is that at the end of the war it helped our guys roundup all the fleeing SS soldiers (as that was an easy identifier) for trial and execution.

What kind of documentation is being provided to people who receive their 2nd vaccination?  Surely if only people with this documentation are admitted there should be no real need to limit ticket sales.  

46 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I dunno. hacking an app is quite simple, forging a government document to make it look half decent takes some pretty good skills.

Correct and why all the Indian travelers that bought FAKE immunization documents back in India before boarding a flight back to Canada (to import their B 1.617 variant and infect Canadians) were caught, because the real official Indian Government Immunization document was thankfully so well made and hard to forge.   

I still don't know what kind of unscrupulous person would purposely lie and deceive Canadians and do such a thing and risk lives with this disease.  What kind of human beings are they?  Because of these sort of shenanigans from Indian travelers, this Indian B 1.617 strain (Now know as "Delta" Virus to be politically correct - for the younger generation who are afraid to say things the way they are) is becoming the more dominant strain in Canada, the UK and other countries and our current Vaccine has little effect on it.    If they don't get the current strain under control in Brampton, On and Surrey BC - where it is most prevalent - we will have an even more serious fourth wave with nothing to stop it.    So hold on - the show aint over yet.

Hopefully the Indian government can vaccinate its people and IMO vaccines in the western world need to be shared with these 3rd world countries - where the greatest risk for spread and mutations exist.  Until that happens we will be chasing our tails always one step behind the mutations and it will never be safe to travel to certain parts of the world.  

Unfortunately!

https://globalnews.ca/video/7785641/fake-covid-19-documents-found-on-incoming-overseas-travellers

2 minutes ago, Coda said:

What kind of documentation is being provided to people who receive their 2nd vaccination?  Surely if only people with this documentation are admitted there should be no real need to limit ticket sales.  

A Bonnie Henry Tattoo.

If we aren’t back to normal by September I’m donating my living body to science and hopping on one of Space X’s Dragons and leaving for Mars.

Give mankind the finger, and let it finish itself off hugging each other to death, or in a giant game of bic pen spitball.

Space Cowboy GIF

6 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

If we aren’t back to normal by September I’m donating my living body to science and hopping on one of Space X’s Dragons and leaving for Mars.

Give mankind the finger, and let it finish itself off hugging each other to death, or in a giant game of bic pen spitball.

Space Cowboy GIF

When you leave for Mars, do ya think ya could squeeze LE in the seat next to you so we can finally get rid of him ???

image.jpeg.c2c27de0d36b62b6348c91aa556dee27.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RU SERIOUS said:

When you leave for Mars, do ya think ya could squeeze LE in the seat next to you so we can finally get rid of him ???

League relocates the Canucks to the Tharsis Montes and LE is there waiting for the rest of the team to arrive. 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, RU SERIOUS said:

:ph34r:We can freeze dry him and burn him off in the rocket fuel !   Won’t be any boost to the system, but no one will notice any difference.

• Haha 1