The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Public Apology Thread

Rate this topic

58 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I won’t fully accept your apology unless you can convince BFG to change his mind and sign a contract for the Vancouver Canucks…

Awww. Geeeezuz….  I’m still shaking my head EP..     Larionov, or perhaps the Sedins could extend further conversation I think..

I think the young man may regret the day,.   But love does mysterious things .

• Huggy Bear 1
7 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I've asked that you be cancelled, Sam. The offense has run too deep with me, and has fractured my ability to exist. 

All joking aside, next time you apologize, remember the podium. No one really believes an apology unless the person is behind a podium. Fact.

Also important to site at the same level as the audience, when apolagizing; makes people feel like equals and they will be more willing to excuse whatever you are sorry about.

The politics of furniture, was a brief component of my shop steward training. Covering silly, yet effective, things like how to time the meeting and chair placement to have the oposing side looking into the sun and having to squint to see people on the other side of the table. Keep the exit path clear for your client and sit in a spot that places the shop steward between both parties.Sit straight, bring a pad of paper and take lots of notes, even if all you are doing is your shopping list, just don't let management see what you wrote.

And so on.

• Haha 2