The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks announce coaching staff updates

Rate this topic

I still wish, there was a coach...who managed to take misfit teams and bring them close to the promised land or see significant success year in and year out.  Someone who could take a first year team and take them to the finals...or maybe an international team from a 0-3 deficit and win gold.

If only there was a coach available like that I am sure there'd be interest in finding him a position within the organization right?

Guys...?  Guys right?

No?  Well hey...cool...Baumgartner still though, I mean he's ummm....and then he.....but we were.....ya nm.  

Glad Brown is gone, happy Clarke is here, still wish the team would look at Gallant in some sort of serious capacity because he has that quality coaches who win seem to have and we could use that more than we could use Baumgartners rag it up the wall type defensive accumen

• Hydration 2
  • Haha 1
  • RoughGame 1
3 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

I still wish, there was a coach...who managed to take misfit teams and bring them close to the promised land or see significant success year in and year out.  Someone who could take a first year team and take them to the finals...or maybe an international team from a 0-3 deficit and win gold.

If only there was a coach available like that I am sure there'd be interest in finding him a position within the organization right?

Guys...?  Guys right?

No?  Well hey...cool...Baumgartner still though, I mean he's ummm....and then he.....but we were.....ya nm.  

Glad Brown is gone, happy Clarke is here, still wish the team would look at Gallant in some sort of serious capacity because he has that quality coaches who win seem to have and we could use that more than we could use Baumgartners rag it up the wall type defensive accumen

Gallant is very likely going to get close to 5x5 from the Rangers.  Committing 25 million might be a bit much for an assistant.  

• Hydration 1
13 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Guys...?  Guys right?

what on earth makes you think gallant would go to van as an assistant?

• Hydration 1

Just glad Green and Clark are back.  Now fix that roster, let Benning be the raccoon and Tampa and Colorado's middle liners be the garbage.  Pounce all over that @#$%.

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1
4 hours ago, Bertuzzipunch said:

Now its time to get petey and quinns contract done as soon as possible.

I really hope that Jimmy can do more than one thing at a time.  The day is long.  

• RoughGame 1
8 minutes ago, philtbc829 said:

Sigh....they didn't get rid of Baumer.....and a bunch of ???? except for Clarke ...glad they retained him

You and squamfan should go to lunch and discuss your views.

• Haha 2