The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCSF: (2) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. (3) New York Islanders | Lightning win series 4-3

Rate this topic

2021 Stanley Cup Semifinals  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7
    • Islanders in 4
    • Islanders in 5
    • Islanders in 6
    • Islanders in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/16/2021 at 12:00 AM

5 hours ago, PetterssonOrPeterson said:

I remember when people roasted NYI for their lack of fan support throughout the years but their crowd has been absolutely electric throughout these playoffs.

Perhaps it's because of their move to Barclays Center that hurt their fanbase. I would imagine representing Long Island they would have "small" but passionate fanbase 

Edited by iinatcc

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to SCSF: (2) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. (3) New York Islanders
On 6/12/2021 at 2:52 AM, Beary Sweet said:

Isles in 7. Smart move by Lou to bring in Palmieri who’s done some damage this playoffs. Pageau has been good as well. Along with a solid tandem of Varlamov and Sorokin, the Isles are a force

Hopefully a champion team beats a team of champions/cheaters.....

13 hours ago, kilgore said:

Must be nice to have an extra 15 mill in cap to top off a team that already won it last season.

Yeah I know this is still part of the rules and Tampa does have the depth to be able to pull off what they did.

And yes I know other teams do this do (like the Cancuks) in a lesser extent but I can imagine the moment the Canucks do something to this extreme as the Bolts the NHL is going to find a way to penalize Vancouver and call this "the Canucks cap manipulation rule".  

Edited by iinatcc
  • Cheers 1