The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCSF: (1) Vegas Golden Knights vs. (4) Montreal Canadiens | Canadiens win series 4-2

Rate this topic

2021 Stanley Cup Semifinals  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Golden Knights in 4
    • Golden Knights in 5
    • Golden Knights in 6
    • Golden Knights in 7
    • Canadiens in 4
    • Canadiens in 5
    • Canadiens in 6
    • Canadiens in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/17/2021 at 01:00 AM

38 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Nefarious lil' scheme of divide & conquer? League has long known & exploited that various, rival Cdn regions would rip apart, and/or pull each other down.

Personally just nudged me to take up other interests. Have remained a Canuck fan, but I don't really watch much of the other teams. If league policies push away older, long-time puck watchers like myself, I'm sure they can compensate with younger fans in newer(desert, sub-tropical???) markets.

Simply won't contribute significant minutes/hrs to something I don't trust.

Yah. The draft is a classic example. Could they make it look anymore complicated?

Just let the worst team draft 1st. Tanking has its own consequences. 

Cannot persuade me that things are on the level, especially with some of the worst-ranked officials getting prime SC Play-off series games to officiate, as well. ‘Eldest’ does NOT always equate to the best, especially in refereeing.

Corruption will get out of the NHL when there is a track record of more consensus building instead of the hypocracy & nepotism. Setting reasonable term limits for the chairman of the League’s BOG & the League’s Commissioner would be a start.  

Edited by viking mama