The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCSF: (1) Vegas Golden Knights vs. (4) Montreal Canadiens | Canadiens win series 4-2

Rate this topic

2021 Stanley Cup Semifinals  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, TNucks1 said:

i mean that was along time ago i dont really remember, but im assuming since we were playing boston that more of them were probably cheering for the nucks but i just like MTLS team, always been a big price fan and when weber was traded just grew more on me.

Big time... agree ... it just really hurt me to know how many easterners were against the Canucks.

• Hydration 2
  • Vintage 1
2 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Wow, this is a reach.

The heat's getting to you, isn't it?

No he just can't let it go the Toronto choked in the first round again. 

• Hydration 1
32 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Did Ron just "forget" the Canucks were in the Finals 10 years ago???? Bastard. 

He's busy putting a video clip reel together of unsportsmanlike gestures Burrows may have made standing behind the bench as a coach.

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

Wow, this is a reach.

Toronto isn't hot though.

Not Toronto, but all the other teams like Winnipeg who has an amazing team and Vegas, top class.. they are feared and respected..  Montreal just made the playoffs finally and suddenly people treating them like  A caliber team, guys they aren't. Come on am I the only one who can see through this fluke? Wow.

• Haha 1
Just now, kilgore said:

He's busy putting a video clip reel together of unsportsmanlike gestures Burrows may have made standing behind the bench as a coach.

He's that petty, I could actually believe it. 

• Burr 1
15 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

No he just can't let it go the Toronto choked in the first round again. 

Three chances to beat the ugly girl and couldn't do it. 

• Haha 3

went on to the deck to smoke a j with my lovely wife

when i came back in, the tv said  the police dispersed the crowd with tear gas...

that seems quick..

Not sure if this has been asked? I assume finals start Monday, so first game in Montreal won't be till next Friday? Are they going to open that one up to full arena of Montreal fans? Probably a lot of speculation...

7 minutes ago, LeafsFanDan said:

The way I can best describe Montreal is the "ugly chick that got a pity date" out of  bachelor.

Say 2 girls are vying for a date with a handsome millionaire,  blonde hottie or a nerdy average brunette. The dude picks the average chick, great for her. My point is that the fact he selects the uglier one doesn't make the hot girl any worse, in fact she stays hot and everyone admires her.

Make sense? 

No

Now go away

6 minutes ago, LeafsFanDan said:

The way I can best describe Montreal is the "ugly chick that got a pity date" out of  bachelor.

Say 2 girls are vying for a date with a handsome millionaire,  blonde hottie or a nerdy average brunette. The dude picks the average chick, great for her. My point is that the fact he selects the uglier one doesn't make the hot girl any worse, in fact she stays hot and everyone admires her.

Make sense? 

You must live alone.....with your Laffs memorabilia. Keep digging yourself a trench in that immense pile of (expletive deleted) that you’re standing in.