The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCSF: (1) Vegas Golden Knights vs. (4) Montreal Canadiens | Canadiens win series 4-2

Rate this topic

2021 Stanley Cup Semifinals  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Golden Knights in 4
    • Golden Knights in 5
    • Golden Knights in 6
    • Golden Knights in 7
    • Canadiens in 4
    • Canadiens in 5
    • Canadiens in 6
    • Canadiens in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/17/2021 at 01:00 AM

4 minutes ago, LeafsFanDan said:

Not Toronto, but all the other teams like Winnipeg who has an amazing team and Vegas, top class.. they are feared and respected..  Montreal just made the playoffs finally and suddenly people treating them like  A caliber team, guys they aren't. Come on am I the only one who can see through this fluke? Wow.

You’re the only one who can’t accept the fact that your team got their soft asses handed to them AGAIN. Get used to it, LaffsFlanDab.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, LeafsFanDan said:

Not Toronto, but all the other teams like Winnipeg who has an amazing team and Vegas, top class.. they are feared and respected..  Montreal just made the playoffs finally and suddenly people treating them like  A caliber team, guys they aren't. Come on am I the only one who can see through this fluke? Wow.

I don't think you know how this works.

Reputation doesn't get it done, winning does.  It doesn't have to be pretty - it still counts.

Amazing teams have to PROVE that through to the end.  Spurts aren't awarded cups.  

Right now, Montreal is better than Winnipeg and Vegas.  Despite it all.

• Vintage 1

Just now, debluvscanucks said:

I don't think you know how this works.

Reputation doesn't get it done, winning does.  It doesn't have to be pretty - it still counts.

Amazing teams have to PROVE that through to the end.  Spurts aren't awarded cups.  

I don’t think this poster knows how a spoon works. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

No he just can't let it go the Toronto choked in the first round again. 

Fun exercise, add an again for each subsequent failure. Ahem:

No he just can't let it go the Toronto choked in the first round again again again again. 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, LeafsFanDan said:

I don't agree. I rather have 6 months of entertaining hockey and highlight goals and having 90% of the hockey world praise my team than having 5 weeks of scrubs defence grind just so you can say you won the cup..

Winning the cup doesn't make you  better team, again everyone knows Vegas, Jets and Toronto are better than Montreal. That's why Stanley cup doesn't prove much, just take a look at this year as proof.

• Haha 3

Just now, Tom Sestito said:

The thought of another Canadian team winning before us still is gross to me. So go TBL/NYI.

Yeah, but of all the Canadian teams, the Canadiens have won so many times during original 6 days, and then again in 93 to top it off.  They've won so many that its impossible to ever catch them, and its a case of one more won't mean much.   Any other Canadian team winning before us now it would hurt way more.

23 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

How many Habs fans rooted for the Canucks in 2011?

#legitquestion

who knows? But one of the social ills in modern times is assuming a few loud internet people are representative of anything. Besides, I am not going to have a pissy attitude just because some nerd ragers I have neve met do. Go Habs. Bring one north of the border

• Cheers 1