The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCSF: (1) Vegas Golden Knights vs. (4) Montreal Canadiens | Canadiens win series 4-2

Rate this topic

2021 Stanley Cup Semifinals  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Golden Knights in 4
    • Golden Knights in 5
    • Golden Knights in 6
    • Golden Knights in 7
    • Canadiens in 4
    • Canadiens in 5
    • Canadiens in 6
    • Canadiens in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/17/2021 at 01:00 AM

3 minutes ago, brilac said:

Me too! Maybe you will be drinking champagne in front of your TV screen while I am drinking champagne in front of my TV screen.  Everyone can be drinking champagne.  Gosh, let's all drink champagne when watching the Stanley Cup Finals!  GO HABS GO!!

Lol usually I’m dinking beer,sometimes wine,sometimes weed,depends

7 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

I call that the sacrifcial police car.

Maybe if they win it all then two cars get pushed over and even more people stand around and film it.

1 minute ago, GarthButcher5 said:

I call that the sacrifcial police car.

Maybe if they win it all then two cars get pushed over and even more people stand around and film it.

Or maybe 25 cars for their 25th Cup win.

Just now, Cromeslab said:

Lol usually I’m dinking beer,sometimes wine,sometimes weed,depends

I used to drink a lot of wine while watching the Canucks play.  Once when drinking at a game, I had no idea who won and I was there.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

Now that the Knights, Laffs, Coilers are all gone. I want the Habs to get swept by whoever comes out of the East. 

I'm not on the "I hope Burrows and Toffolli win the Cup" bandwagon lol 

Same, happy for Burr to have success but screw Toffoli & screw Canadas team.

I would think Tampa has a better chance at beating them than the Islanders, but if Kucherov is out for the finals... another lucky break for MTL. 

• Haha 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • RoughGame 1

2 minutes ago, Cromeslab said:

That’s pretty much a sign of a Canuck fan loll 

Yep, there was one game that I did not drink at.  I had a fruit smoothie from some juice place at Rogers Arena.  It was a day game.  

1 hour ago, LeafsFanDan said:

This year just shows you that NHL playoffs don't mean as much as other sports.. 

You got to be kidding your self if you think Montreal is better than Toronto.

Or the fact they won more than 2 games against Vegas.. Vegas would  absolutely crush them any year in regular season.. for whatever reason these teams are throwing games for Montreal.

Everyone and their mom bet against Montreal every round, why? Ask your self is it because everyone is dumb, or is it because Montreal is the worser team.

Wow, a jealous Leaf fan rant!

Yes, the NHL Playoffs doesn’t mean much, so that’s why your Leafs blew a 3-1 series lead, and decided not to win a round since lords-know-when!:bigblush:

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

The 2021 Clarence S. Campbell Bowl winners. 

GettyImages-1325337757-e1624591669486.jp

That will be a trivia question for the ages.

Which was the only Eastern team to win the Campbell trophy?

Edited by DeNiro
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LeafsFanDan said:

Look i am not defending Toronto, but open your eyes and look at the hockey analytics, at the experts at the panels and general media.

Everyone said Montreal is a dog, even the general public bet against them.

This means the team doesn't have that sex appeal that charm and that magic to make them a standout.

Its a shame how far Montreal got but it still doesn't change the fact no one respects them or admires them, they are not as a good team as others along the way please acknowledge that.

The Habs are build for the playoffs unlike the Leafs.  Go Habs Go!     

24 minutes ago, Dedalus said:

this isn't true. plus, you just had someone in this thread who was in montreal for the formula 1 during the final say everyone there was rooting for the canucks.

lol majority of the polls shows canada is not rooting for vancouver.. ask any hockey fan back then they were flaming the canucks hard lol trolling the sedins etc.. couple ppl doesn't equal majority. there's more than enough hates towards vancouver during the sedin era. especially during the cup runs because of jealousy coz the rest of canada's team were trash at the time for a long time

2 minutes ago, Cromeslab said:

Van groovy is great for eats,Are u in Seattle,I’m sure there’s great eats here

Yeah, there's fantastic places.  I don't know about downtown Seattle, but there's neat places by where I live. I used to go to the Carlile Room back in 2016-2017. That place was divine! 

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Same, happy for Burr to have success but screw Toffoli & screw Canadas team.

I would think Tampa has a better chance at beating them than the Islanders, but if Kucherov is out for the finals... another lucky break for MTL. 

yea speaking of lucky, don't they just seem so lucky? without the wins against us this season they probably wouldnt be in the playoffs. maybe thats where my bitterness is coming from lol.

yeah the whole Canada's team thing is a no from me. When we went on a run the rest of Canada pretended we didn't exist and openly rooted for the Bruins. 

6 minutes ago, ey40 said:

Wow, a jealous Leaf fan rant!

Yes, the NHL Playoffs doesn’t mean much, so that’s why your Leafs blew a 3-1 series lead, and decided not to win a round since lords-know-when!:bigblush:

Exactly, I'm a Canuck fan through and through. But, beginning tonight I'm behind the Habs. The LEAFS, are you kidding me????

• Cheers 1