The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCSF: (1) Vegas Golden Knights vs. (4) Montreal Canadiens | Canadiens win series 4-2

Rate this topic

2021 Stanley Cup Semifinals  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Hope Podz plays like Anderson next season. 

i think he will, watching his highlights he likes too crash the net the same way, man im stoked for Podz

• Hydration 1
38 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Nefarious lil' scheme of divide & conquer? League has long known & exploited that various, rival Cdn regions would rip apart, and/or pull each other down.

Personally just nudged me to take up other interests. Have remained a Canuck fan, but I don't really watch much of the other teams. If league policies push away older, long-time puck watchers like myself, I'm sure they can compensate with younger fans in newer(desert, sub-tropical???) markets.

Simply won't contribute significant minutes/hrs to something I don't trust.

Yah. The draft is a classic example. Could they make it look anymore complicated?

Just let the worst team draft 1st. Tanking has its own consequences. 

Cannot persuade me that things are on the level, especially with some of the worst-ranked officials getting prime SC Play-off series games to officiate, as well. ‘Eldest’ does NOT always equate to the best, especially in refereeing.

Corruption will get out of the NHL when there is a track record of more consensus building instead of the hypocracy & nepotism. Setting reasonable term limits for the chairman of the League’s BOG & the League’s Commissioner would be a start.  

Edited by viking mama
Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Theodore is very slick. We saw a similar move against the Canucks in the last year's playoffs.

him and tuch are two vegas players i like.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

They're both respectable players too, which is hard not to like.

that fake slap shot and pass too martinez was pretty sick last game, not gunna lie.

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to SCSF: (1) Vegas Golden Knights vs. (4) Montreal Canadiens | Canadiens win series 4-2
  • -Vintage Canuck- unpinned this topic