The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kaprizov contract

Rate this topic

Kaprizov has played his whole life in Russia expect for this past year.  He's similar to Tryamkin really.  He probably didn't adapt too well to North America and misses his home.  I'm sure $6 million a year would bring him back though.

I'd play him with Podkolzin.  They would be dynamic together.  He would come to Vancouver to play with Podz.  I wonder what Minny would want back...

Edited by Elias Pettersson

6 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Kaprizov has played his whole life in Russia expect for this past year.  He's similar to Tryamkin really.  He probably didn't adapt too well to North America and misses his home.  I'm sure $6 million a year would bring him back though.

I'd play him with Podkolzin.  They would be dynamic together.  He would come to Vancouver to play with Podz.  I wonder what Minny would want back...

A hell of a lot lol

• Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

They've also made the post-season every year save one for each of the past nine seasons.  

Neat, Does that make 2 round wins in 17 years acceptable to have this many handcuffing contracts?
If you're on a hockey forum, You should atleast know hockey changes big time come playoff time. Regular season princesses are worthless and minni overpaid for 4/5 of them. That playoff record doesn't lie.

Even loui was good at one point, The party comes to an end at some point

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

10 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

Neat, Does that make 2 round wins in 17 years acceptable to have this many handcuffing contracts?
If you're on a hockey forum, You should atleast know hockey changes big time come playoff time. Regular season princesses are worthless and minni overpaid for 4/5 of them. That playoff record doesn't lie.

Even loui was good at one point, The party comes to an end at some point

Loui in his first game as a Vancouver Canuck:

There never was a party with Loui, except when he's no longer a Canuck.

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Loui in his first game as a Vancouver Canuck:

There never was a party with Loui, except when he's no longer a Canuck.

should hire those couple from the conjuring.

• Haha 1