The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Henrik and Daniel Sedin named Special Advisors to General Manager

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

18 hours ago, combover said:

Fair enough with the super fan comment.

I disagree with Jb be marketable if the fan base has no confidence in the guy running the operation then the brand will suffer. 
There is a large portion of this fan base that feels Jim isn’t capable therefore trying to say we’re on the right path from a guy who’s looked lost confused and incompetent for 7 seasons doesn’t mean anything.

yes we have some good young players but being a terrible team will give you that aka the oilers was there manager good because his team sucked so bad he got good picks. 

I like many have zero confidence Jb is capable his  interviews and comments just pad my stats. 

I like the twins I think they’ll help a lot if they don’t get rail tossed like linden and JB was part of that.

so if they were smart and I think they are they shouldnt trust Jim or FA for that matter. 

Thing is, "the fanbase" is comprised of many....so there are people on both sides.  The Fire Benning crowd has some valid points but it's also a vicious cycle and easy to call for heads to roll.  But sometimes you have to exercise a bit of patience as things do fall into place.

We are not a "terrible" team....we are a team that needs tweaks and some more experience.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2021 at 12:12 AM, ShawnAntoski said:

Everything in this picture reminds me of the 80's - good times.

We've been wanting something done with that contract in how many years... we're eating it down to the crust. The funny thing about greed and cupboard love; it would be funny as hell if he got 20g this year.