The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (2) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. (4) Montreal Canadiens | Lightning win 2021 Stanley Cup

Rate this topic

2021 Stanley Cup Final  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Stanley Cup?

• Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7
    • Canadiens in 4
    • Canadiens in 5
    • Canadiens in 6
    • Canadiens in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/01/2021 at 12:00 AM

4 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Out of all the Canadian teams that made the Stanley Cup Final after 1993, I would say the Canucks had the best chance in 2011.

Calgary had the best chance at winning. Up 3-2 in the series going into the Saddledome. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, shiznak said:

Calgary had the best chance at winning. Up 3-2 in the series going into the Saddledome. 

Yeah but i still dream of what would have happened in 1994 if lafayette wouldn't have hit the post in game 7?  Here's Bure on a breakaway in OT to score the cup winner.....sigh.

15 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

The Bolts is what I want our Canucks to be like. I feel that we're getting there. Just a year or two away. Good things are going to happen here in Vancity very soon

Vancouver is about 7 or 8 pieces away.  Hence, not even close.

1 minute ago, EddieVedder said:

Hes always had those symptoms.  Hes still functioning highly so let him work.

Looks like someones got a crush....lol.   Seriously though i wasn't trying to be a jerk about the Parkinson thing, i just really don't like the guy so chill.

I hate Montreal almost as much as I dislike Toronto and @wallstreetamigo …..jk I dont hate you Toronto.

Now let me reiterate this.. i f***ing hate Montreal, ever since i was a little kid. But the reffereeing was absolutely f***ing horrendous. The most lopsided officiating ive seen in a loooooong time. Montreal has battled the reffs from the VGK series as did the Islanders. It was clear as f***ing crystal that the league wanted a Tampa Vegas finals. I dont think i can recall a time when there were so many verbal complaints about officiating in the playoffs across the league. Montreal would have to lose a f***ing ribcage to earn a hooking call, lose a foot to get a tripping call, have their arm hacked off to get a slash, break a neck to get a boarding call,  lose a nose to get a highstick ca….. nvm that didnt work for Perry…. Anyhow.. F the NHL for their US market driven agenda to create and keep winning in the US to keep the NHL going in the states, because us stupid Canadians live breathe eat sleep and sh*t hockey and we’ll continue watching it no matter what f***ing team is in the finals because we LOVE hockey. So no matter how they fix it we will keep supporting it. Its too bad NYI wasnt able to persevere through the reffs and make a NYI v MTL finals just to fistf*** the league and Hairy Buttman.

also, for real though.. f**k Toronto @wallstreetamigoI dont hate you. Im just playin.. i just dont agree with you all the time…which is fine because its only most of the time. But there are times where I do! Its just not often… but it does happen!! Ive given you rep lately!!! Even after our week long battle a little while back. 

PS @wallstreetamigo I hope you read this entirely before responding. Cuz im just messin with ya