The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (2) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. (4) Montreal Canadiens | Lightning win 2021 Stanley Cup

Rate this topic

2021 Stanley Cup Final  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Stanley Cup?

• Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7
    • Canadiens in 4
    • Canadiens in 5
    • Canadiens in 6
    • Canadiens in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/01/2021 at 12:00 AM

8 minutes ago, shiznak said:

I think they’d take Schmidt over Savard. 

Hughes is a toss-up, I doubt they would sub him in for either McDonagh or Sergachev.

I think they would take both Schmidt and Myers over Rutta and Schenn.  

13 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

It’s fun to cheer for so and so but I’m happy it’s over cause these ain’t my teams. Off-season has started! Go Canucks Go!

yeah was a fun ride while it lasted, i cheer for the habs 2nd too the canucks so was a bit of bummer but overall not that upset, if it was the nucks again yeah i'd be pissed off lol

• Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Exactly.

Past Hedman Tampa’s defense isn’t that impressive on paper. 

It’s the system they play as a whole that allows them all to look good.

let Shaw be our lord and saviour, hopefully lol**

Edited by TNucks1
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bounce000 said:

2004 finals with Calgary is right up there though. That Gelinas “no goal” call in game 6 is as close as it gets.

And the Moore-take-out-of-Naslund  season might have been one of the best Canucks teams ever, but we know how that worked out thanks to the league not cracking down enough on goonery & applying league discipline adequately enough - so that teammates feel there is no alternative to vigilante justice, that went horribly wrong when players don’t man-up and then trip & step upon stray sticks to boot! Very sad, would have, should have, could have…

1 hour ago, Beary Sweet said:

The Bolts is what I want our Canucks to be like. I feel that we're getting there. Just a year or two away. Good things are going to happen here in Vancity very soon

With Benning as the GM, I don't think so. one of Benning's biggest weakness is overpaying players where Yzermam, when he was still the GM, can sign or resign players in very good deals. Just look at Kucherov's and Hedman's contracts. It would be a miracle of Benning can sign Hughes and Pettersson with long term contracts on a similar amount 

• Cheers 1
  • RoughGame 1

Anyone have the full Kucherov interview? Seemed like they cut him short.

Managed to diss MAF and the entire Montreal fan base in a two minute incoherent slurred ramble. Very impressive.

Someone should have asked him which crooked doctor signed off on his injury to keep him out for the perfect amount of time.

• Cheers 1