The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (2) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. (4) Montreal Canadiens | Lightning win 2021 Stanley Cup

Rate this topic

2021 Stanley Cup Final  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Stanley Cup?

• Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7
    • Canadiens in 4
    • Canadiens in 5
    • Canadiens in 6
    • Canadiens in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/01/2021 at 12:00 AM

6 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

He's an unbelievable offensive talent, no doubt. But yeah, not a good look. 

Dunno who's bright idea it was to let some drunk hockey player do an interview. 

I mean it’s one thing to be drunk and happy you win, look at Ovie.

He just came off as a classless D-Bag.

Anyways let them enjoy their COVID cups, they were never real cups anyways. Let me know when they do it in a regular season and I’ll be impressed. All I see is a team that had the league stack things in their favour.

Edited by DeNiro

3 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

Yeah where was Thomas Tatar?!

Honestly never once got that feeling have to be pretty cocky to try some of the moves he does out on the ice. He also tries to go back at guys despite being a skill guy he can play greasy too at times and surprise you with hacks and cheap stuff.

Pavel Datsyuk can do all of that and more.

Last time I checked he’s pretty humble.

Kuch may be a champion but he sure doesn’t act like one.

Edited by DeNiro

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

I mean it’s one thing to be drunk and happy you win, look at Ovie.

He just came off as a classless D-Bag.

Anyways let them enjoy their COVID cups, they were never real cups anyways. Let me know when they do it in a regular season and I’ll be impressed. All I see is a team that had the league stack things in their favour.

I'm just glad we've got Ovi. Man won in Vegas, was a gracious winner, didn't rip the fans. 

Kuch just comes off as drunk and entitled. The Fleury bit was the most bizarre bit, it's not news that he had a phenomenal year and I don't even like the Knights. 

• Upvote 1

Sorry guys but I'm kind of enjoying the Kucherov interview.  

Hockey interviews are so boring.  We gave it all, stuck to our gameplan, blah blah blah.  

Kind of refreshing to hear to be honest. 

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Pavel Datsyuk can do all of that and more.

Last time I checked he’s pretty humble.

Kuch may be a champion but he sure doesn’t act like one.

Wasn't Datsyuk up for the Lady Byng? Kucherov does cheap stuff and reacts when other teams target him. He gets visibly mad and emotional.

Two different personalities and characters....

2 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

I'm just glad we've got Ovi. Man won in Vegas, was a gracious winner, didn't rip the fans. 

Kuch just comes off as drunk and entitled. The Fleury bit was the most bizarre bit, it's not news that he had a phenomenal year and I don't even like the Knights. 

Haha well he definitely does seem drunk...  he wanted to praise Vasilevskiy but kept going all over the place with MAF and the Montreal fans. 

1 minute ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Hockey interviews are so boring.  We gave it all, stuck to our gameplan, blah blah blah.  

I thought it was hilarious

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Iron Fist said:

I thought it was hilarious

Hilarious yes.

But he could have done without kicking Habs fans when they’re down. Needs to learn how to win with a little class.

Edited by DeNiro
  • Cheers 3

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Hilarious yes.

But he could have done without kicking Habs fans when they’re down. Needs to learn how to win with a little class.

Still it would be cool to see him become a villain in the nhl now lol. Tom Wilsons had a good run and brad marchand before him

5 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Hilarious yes.

It'd be like having Chicago winning back to back cups, their second being against us, and having Duncan Keith $&!# talk a fanbase that hasn't had a championship to celebrate in it's 50+ year history 

3 hours ago, knucklehead91 said:

I hate Montreal almost as much as I dislike Toronto and @wallstreetamigo …..jk I dont hate you Toronto.

Now let me reiterate this.. i f***ing hate Montreal, ever since i was a little kid. But the reffereeing was absolutely f***ing horrendous. The most lopsided officiating ive seen in a loooooong time. Montreal has battled the reffs from the VGK series as did the Islanders. It was clear as f***ing crystal that the league wanted a Tampa Vegas finals. I dont think i can recall a time when there were so many verbal complaints about officiating in the playoffs across the league. Montreal would have to lose a f***ing ribcage to earn a hooking call, lose a foot to get a tripping call, have their arm hacked off to get a slash, break a neck to get a boarding call,  lose a nose to get a highstick ca….. nvm that didnt work for Perry…. Anyhow.. F the NHL for their US market driven agenda to create and keep winning in the US to keep the NHL going in the states, because us stupid Canadians live breathe eat sleep and sh*t hockey and we’ll continue watching it no matter what f***ing team is in the finals because we LOVE hockey. So no matter how they fix it we will keep supporting it. Its too bad NYI wasnt able to persevere through the reffs and make a NYI v MTL finals just to fistf*** the league and Hairy Buttman.

also, for real though.. f**k Toronto @wallstreetamigoI dont hate you. Im just playin.. i just dont agree with you all the time…which is fine because its only most of the time. But there are times where I do! Its just not often… but it does happen!! Ive given you rep lately!!! Even after our week long battle a little while back. 

PS @wallstreetamigo I hope you read this entirely before responding. Cuz im just messin with ya

I feel like a celebrity right now lol

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

It'd be like having Chicago winning back to back cups, their second being against us, and having Duncan Keith $&!# talk a fanbase that hasn't had a championship to celebrate in it's 50+ year history 

Losers suffer, this is what it is supposed to be.

18 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Haha well he definitely does seem drunk...  he wanted to praise Vasilevskiy but kept going all over the place with MAF and the Montreal fans. 

He was more high on cocaine than drunk 

27 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

I appreciate Kucherov being frank and tell us how he actually feels. Most professionals are trained not to do so including NHL players.

If Pettersson ever wins the Cup and gets drunk, I think he is gonna be a major……

• Cheers 1