The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (2) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. (4) Montreal Canadiens | Lightning win 2021 Stanley Cup

Rate this topic

2021 Stanley Cup Final  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Stanley Cup?

• Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7
    • Canadiens in 4
    • Canadiens in 5
    • Canadiens in 6
    • Canadiens in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/01/2021 at 12:00 AM

6 hours ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Sorry guys but I'm kind of enjoying the Kucherov interview.  

Hockey interviews are so boring.  We gave it all, stuck to our gameplan, blah blah blah.  

Kind of refreshing to hear to be honest. 

It's fantastic.

• Cheers 1

8 hours ago, Coconuts said:

Kucherov is a clown, what a classless &^@#. Your team won dumbass, just shut up and celebrate. 

Made me like him more. Media should interview players when they're waisted more often, much more entertaining.

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 2

I too enjoyed the Kucherov interview.....I can't help thinking that were the situation reversed and that was Shea Weber, or Gallagher, most people here would be viewing it differently.

I also completely expected the "Bettman doesn't want Canada to win" routine.....CDC never disappoints in that regard....:rolleyes:

• Cheers 1

7 hours ago, MystifyNCrucify said:

Aw shucks. I guess if only they made it to overtime right? 

OT was a huge part of MTLs season. I think they lead the league in OT wins regular season and playoffs combined by a wide margin. Speaks to how good Price is. 

26 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I too enjoyed the Kucherov interview.....I can't help thinking that were the situation reversed and that was Shea Weber, or Gallagher, most people here would be viewing it differently.

I also completely expected the "Bettman doesn't want Canada to win" routine.....CDC never disappoints in that regard....:rolleyes:

I enjoyed him last year drunkenly interrupting the owner’s speech. I enjoyed him this year drunkenly heaping praise on Vasilevsky. He and all the other guys have earned the right to party. I too hate the same same old cliches in hockey interviews.

He lost me when he slagged the Habs and said that their final was the Vegas series. Was it funny to say that? Maybe, but it still showed no class. Sorry but if the situation was reversed I can’t imagine Shea Weber slagging the Bolts - he knows how hard it is to get there and the bitter disappointment of losing. Brad Marchand earned the right to celebrate after beating the Canucks but I still think he is a low class douche with all his antics aimed at the Canucks & their fans. I think the Habs & their fans will probably feel the same about Kuch.

1 minute ago, 4petesake said:

I enjoyed him last year drunkenly interrupting the owner’s speech. I enjoyed him this year drunkenly heaping praise on Vasilevsky. He and all the other guys have earned the right to party. I too hate the same same old cliches in hockey interviews.

He lost me when he slagged the Habs and said that their final was the Vegas series. Was it funny to say that? Maybe, but it still showed no class. Sorry but if the situation was reversed I can’t imagine Shea Weber slagging the Bolts - he knows how hard it is to get there and the bitter disappointment of losing. Brad Marchand earned the right to celebrate after beating the Canucks but I still think he is a low class douche with all his antics aimed at the Canucks & their fans. I think the Habs & their fans will probably feel the same about Kuch.

...and you're welcome to think so. Just as I am welcome to find that sort of honesty refreshing in a professional athlete.

4 hours ago, beni said:

Vasilevski looks like a monster in his gear compared to Price.

FB_IMG_1625750929572.jpg

Wow.  I thought Carey was a big goalie.

Don't know if its partly the lens, but Vasilevski's hands even look twice a large. Gotta help just wearing larger gloves, let alone the big body covered in the larger sized equipment.  (Plus of course his athleticism and age).

16 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

I dont mind being the super villain. I think of it that people's dislike of me brings them together. I provide a valuable but underappreciated service.

Or I might just be a douche. 50/50 really.

You are the glue, you unite the people

You serve your douchebaggery honorably and without you, sparks wouldnt fly… it would be pretty boring

• Haha 2