The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (2) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. (4) Montreal Canadiens | Lightning win 2021 Stanley Cup

Rate this topic

2021 Stanley Cup Final  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Stanley Cup?

• Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7
    • Canadiens in 4
    • Canadiens in 5
    • Canadiens in 6
    • Canadiens in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/01/2021 at 12:00 AM

well, I didn't give MTL much of a chance in any series.... so who the heck knows. If they can continue their strong play and get another bit of luck in this series too (Kurcherov still hurt?) anythings possible. 

If they pull it off I'll be happy for Burr the most tho. 

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

And Stammer trolled Toronto, then stayed in TBay.  He made the Leaf fans cry.  :gocan:

I can't cheer for anyone to win but the Canucks, but I sure can cheer for the Leafs to lose B)

• Haha 1

Tampa has skilled forwards that actually score (unlike Montreal's first 3 opponents), but with that said, I think the games will be close and Montreal will play a stingy defense and ride Price's hot run. Tampa in 7 :P

• RoughGame 1

1 hour ago, c00kies said:

Tampa has skilled forwards that actually score (unlike Montreal's first 3 opponents), but with that said, I think the games will be close and Montreal will play a stingy defense and ride Price's hot run. Tampa in 7 :P

Actually The Leafs and Golden Knights had higher Goals For than the Bolts. But yes the stats are pre-Kucherov so yes the Bolts are an entirely different level 

1 minute ago, iinatcc said:

Actually The Leafs and Golden Knights had higher Goals For than the Bolts. But yes the stats are pre-Kucherov so yes the Bolts are an entirely different level 

Leafs can’t score in the playoffs.  Their top guys are softies.  Knights don’t have any centres.  

Canadiens made me look silly last time, so I'll give them some games here. Lightning in 6, but hoping for a Habs win.

There have been many Cinderella runs in the past, but almost all of them fall short:

1981 Wild

1982 Canucks

1986 Canadiens (WON)

1993 Kings

1994 Canucks

1995 Devils (WON)

1996 Panthers

1998 Capitals

1999 Sabres

2004 Flames

2006 Oilers

2010 Flyers

2012 Kings (WON)

2017 Predators

2020 Stars

I'm hoping for another one added to the wins category, but it rarely happens.

The best offensive team against the best defensive team this is going to be great.

Best penalty kill against the best power play.

I called Montreal in 7 and I think an OT winner, what a story line, happening at a time when some folks could use some hero's.

Bias because living in Kelowna and running a trades company we have multiple current or retired NHL players as clients.

An one of them happens to be a certian BC boy playing goal the finals.

GCG

• Cheers 1