The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (2) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. (4) Montreal Canadiens | Lightning win 2021 Stanley Cup

Rate this topic

2021 Stanley Cup Final  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Stanley Cup?

• Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7
    • Canadiens in 4
    • Canadiens in 5
    • Canadiens in 6
    • Canadiens in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/01/2021 at 12:00 AM

3 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

It would be pretty stupid to lose deliberately in the SCF. Lose the next one at home and things could go sideways for Tampa. 

Habs are pounding their better players. It’s only a matter of time before injuries happen or the will to go to the dirty areas fades. 

No kidding. Imagine if Point’s knee swells up from that shot he took and he can’t go next game. Meanwhile Vasilevsky pulls a groin early in the first period and he’s out for the series and Habs win game 5. Suddenly Montreal has all the momentum and who knows what happens.

Nobody is dumb enough to hope to lose. 

• Cheers 3

I think this cup final is more boring than last years, I dont know if its because they're both eastern conference teams or super teams aren't for the NHL. Tampas too positionally sound compared to montreal. even last year Dallas wasn't the same calibre of team. Kind of a let down  compared to the last 10 years before that every final was entertaining. 

4 hours ago, PistolPete13 said:

It would be pretty stupid to lose deliberately in the SCF. Lose the next one at home and things could go sideways for Tampa. 

Habs are pounding their better players. It’s only a matter of time before injuries happen or the will to go to the dirty areas fades. 

I remember certain Canucks fans saying they wanted to lose game 6 to Boston to win at home. Ugh.

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Iron Fist said:

I think this cup final is more boring than last years, I dont know if its because they're both eastern conference teams or super teams aren't for the NHL. Tampas too positionally sound compared to montreal. even last year Dallas wasn't the same calibre of team. Kind of a let down  compared to the last 10 years before that every final was entertaining. 

Lack of fans probably clouds judgement. But in general, I do agree. Teams just seem to be overmatched by Tampa.

5 hours ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Price should try this pre-game ritual:

997A7799-BE1E-4B0B-BED8-05BB8F5998AB.jpeg

That's the in house doctor, prescribing smokes for the nerves and beer for the in game carb loading. 

Edit:  It's a tried a true method that i still use to this day!   Got to operate a chainsaw?  Get half a deck and a six pack and get to work. 

Edited by IBatch
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

He looks better with the hobo beard. 

15 hours ago, nucksnavsfan said:

Either no one wants to tell Elliott how weird he looks or he don’t care and embraces it lol

I thought I was the only one who thought his hair style looks ********* horrible. 

• Cheers 1