The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (2) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. (4) Montreal Canadiens | Lightning win 2021 Stanley Cup

Rate this topic

2021 Stanley Cup Final  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Stanley Cup?

• Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7
    • Canadiens in 4
    • Canadiens in 5
    • Canadiens in 6
    • Canadiens in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/01/2021 at 12:00 AM

21 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I have a feeling it ends tonight.

honestly I can see Price pulling this off, if he can get MTL to overtime 3 times they can do it. I do think he's capable of that. MTLs luck in overtime is ridiculous this year. 

• Like 2

I'd like to see Montreal win, I have connection to Quebec and also don't want to see the Tampa - NHL Be a GM - Lightning win again.

But I also kind of want Tampa to just end it so the off-season can begin :D 

Canucks first, always.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

I'm getting unhealthy feelings for Cassie I hope it ends tonight. :blink:

I can understand Botterill, but this is too much. I'm impressed she's stopped pumping Calgary's tires, but I'm grateful she's going to ESPN.

Looks like no Sutherland tonight, so Tampa loses the extra man.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Vintage 1

20 hours ago, Alflives said:

I haven’t been in the new building.  The forum was great.  The Quebec City rink was amazing too.  But just in general watching any level of hockey in Quebec is an experience.  

Back in 1996 I was lucky enough to see one of the last games at the Forum. Habs vs Capitals. I sat right behind the Montreal net and watched ( newly acquired for Patrick Roy ) Jocelyn Thibault surrender 5 goals. 

Before the game I sat in the crowded bistro at ground level and drank beer. This guy at my table called Yvon Lambert over and he talked to me for a few minutes. He called Jean Ratelle over and they pointed out a few familiar faces in the crowded bar. As it was getting close to puck drop they signed my program and went on their way.

Unforgettable  experience.

• Cheers 3
  • Upvote 1

So I'm really thinking about taking a nice walk, going to the grocery store, etc. around 6-8pm depending how things go. I've been thinking about that cranberry wine since Saturday, and maybe compare it to cranberry kombucha - the tasteness, etc., and plus I need to pick up ice cream cone bars, sunscreen, and organic fruit is on sale.

The thing is, when I watch the games and say if Montreal is down a point, I tend to yell and curse at the tv, especially during those times when there should not have been a goal into the Montreal net.  But if Montreal wins, that will be super exciting. 

5 minutes ago, brilac said:

So I'm really thinking about taking a nice walk, going to the grocery store, etc. around 6-8pm depending how things go. I've been thinking about that cranberry wine since Saturday, and maybe compare it to cranberry kombucha - the tasteness, etc., and plus I need to pick up ice cream cone bars, sunscreen, and organic fruit is on sale.

The thing is, when I watch the games and say if Montreal is down a point, I tend to yell and curse at the tv, especially during those times when there should not have been a goal into the Montreal net.  But if Montreal wins, that will be super exciting. 

It's possible to watch sports without yelling and cursing at the TV?

• Haha 1

Go Habs Go!

I'd like to see them win even just to see the reaction of Tampa Bay hockey fans to their Mayor from her comments before the last game. She will be on the edge of her seat tonight.  Also, on the edge of her seat politically.

6 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

honestly I can see Price pulling this off, if he can get MTL to overtime 3 times they can do it. I do think he's capable of that. MTLs luck in overtime is ridiculous this year. 

From the Lightning's point of view, they will do all it takes to end it tonight, as they don't want to travel back to Montreal for Game 6. If the Canadiens do win tonight, I could see them forcing a Game 7 as well.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1