The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Blackhawks working on Duncan Keith trade to Pacific Northwest or Western Canada

10 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

seriously how is that not a drunk and disorderly mug shot from the Kelowna PD? 

Send hin to Montreal, Burrows will take care of that hair for him.

I sure don't want Keith to ever wear a Canuck jersey. The dude is a disgrace.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

On 6/30/2021 at 5:08 PM, King Heffy said:

Messier 2.0, complete with character issues.  Hard no.  I'll become a Seattle fan before I welcome that subhuman piece of fecal matter.

Yep.   Pretty close anyways.   Hard pass Chelsea Peretti No GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

• Like 1

jurassic park deal with it GIFWill say this.  I've given JB a very long long leash.   If Keith is his idea of "a character guy" i get it if he's not a Canuck fan.   I truly do.   But as a Canuck fan this is what i think of Duncan Keith. jurassic park deal with it GIFjurassic park deal with it GIF

Edited by IBatch
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GarthButcher5 said:

Rick Dhaliwal saying the Canucks are not in on this and have never been in on this..

Sounds like it's the Oilers and the Kraken which is good news for Canucks fans imo.

I say let Edmonton and Seattle have Keith. It's not like he's going to be the answer to anyone's prayers and the cap hit just adds insult to injury. lol

Probably have a better chance bringing back Chris Chelios. :ph34r:

5 hours ago, Bertuzzipunch said:

Lmfao

Interesting that the Hawks don’t want to retain any salary or take any back (like Neal) as they want cap space to after Jones or Hamilton. Speculation is Caleb Jones going to Chicago would make it more attractive to Seth.

3 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

Interesting that the Hawks don’t want to retain any salary or take any back (like Neal) as they want cap space to after Jones or Hamilton. Speculation is Caleb Jones going to Chicago would make it more attractive to Seth.

Lol caleb is straight garbage. Go ahead $&!#hawks

51 minutes ago, Goalie Interference said:

Like joint custody. Kraken get him Wednesday nights and every other Saturday. Oilers get him the rest of the time.

I kind of want to see that just for the sake of like... seeing that. lol