The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

8th Annual CDCFL Entry Draft (2021 Edition)

Nail

7 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

image.png.bd456b00b145340060a3004b407bf15f.png 

The Pittsburgh Penguins are happy to select with the 93rd overall selection in the 2021 Entry Draft, forward Oliver Tarnstrom.

Goes to his Dad's old team. 

Maybe I'm just getting older, but it seems like a ton of former players have sons who were recently drafted. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

We have a trade to announce...

To COL - CBJ 2021 3rd Round Pick (96th overall), PIT 2021 5th Round Pick (137th overall)

To PIT - COL 2021 3rd Round Pick (93rd overall, Oliver Tarnstrom)

Edited by Nail
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

6 hours ago, Down by the River said:

Goes to his Dad's old team. 

Maybe I'm just getting older, but it seems like a ton of former players have sons who were recently drafted. 

I know right, now i know I am getting old. Actually I felt real old when Sami Salo's kid was being talked about as an up and comer of some skill level, likely draftable, at the time and I was like "wait what? how many years has he been gone now? Geez...its tough having been a fan since the late 70's and my dad took me to a game, cuz now there are more decades than i care to recall that I have watched and followed and cheered and scowled haha than the half a decade or so they existed without my noticing. In my defence i wasn't even a timbit yet when the canucks were founded.