The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[DEBATE] Which #10 in their prime are you taking?

Rate this topic

Which #10 in their prime are you taking?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This one is for all of you football fans.  As a football fan you will know the #10 is the most iconic number in football. It has been worn by the greatest footballers in the history of the game. 

So which #10 in their prime are you taking?

I believe this will be the best debate yet. 

Let’s go!!! :)

• Hydration 1
9 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

This one is for all of you football fans.  As a football fan you will know the #10 is the most iconic number in football. It has been worn by the greatest footballers in the history of the game. 

Pavel Bure!

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Know zero about soccer/football.  I'm out.

• Upvote 1
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan

Love Messi, (and Platini and Zidane probably won't get anywhere near the credit they deserve) but this one is Pele all day long and every day....

• Like 1

I went with Diego Maradona. In his prime he carried Argentina on his back and won the 1986 World Cup all by himself. 

And yes “God’s hand” did help him. He also scored the goal of the Century in that tournament. 

This one is hard though as Pele is a legend and Messi is the guy everyone recognizes today. 

On 7/10/2021 at 1:55 AM, Elias Pettersson said:

I went with Diego Maradona. In his prime he carried Argentina on his back and won the 1986 World Cup all by himself. 

And yes “God’s hand” did help him. He also scored the goal of the Century in that tournament. 

This one is hard though as Pele is a legend and Messi is the guy everyone recognizes today. 

The guy is a cheat.

I despise cheats.

Also Burruchaga scored the winning goal in the final and took a lot of the heat of Maradona during the tournament.

To say he carried that team is an insult to his fellow team members.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/mythbuster-messi-maradona-win-world-cup/p2c79lru48oi1b2cbsdvazjy4

Pele by a long margin.

The guy is all class both on and off the pitch.