The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Proposal) Thoughts

1. Evander Kane for JV and this years 3rd round pick.

2. This goes out to Bertuzzipunch as I liked it. 9OA + Gadj for Greenway + 21OA

3. 21OA + 2nd + OJ + Eriksson for S. Reinhart and Risto. To sweeten it further a second next year if Reinhart extends.\

4. Seattle takes Holtby

In:

Evander Kane

Greenway

Sam Reinhart

Risto

Out:

JV

Eriksson

OJ

Holtby

Gadj

9OA

2nd this year

3rd this year

2nd next year if extend S. Reinhart

Never been much for these hypothetical things so feel free to burn it down.

Not sure of budget. 

Edited by FaninMex

27 minutes ago, FaninMex said:

1. Evander Kane for JV and this years 3rd round pick.

2. This goes out to Bertuzzipunch as I liked it. 9OA + Gadj for Greenway + 21OA

3. 21OA + 2nd + OJ + Eriksson for S. Reinhart and Risto. To sweeten it further a second next year if Reinhart extends.\

4. Seattle takes Holtby

In:

Evander Kane

Greenway

Sam Reinhart

Risto

Out:

JV

Eriksson

OJ

Holtby

Gadj

9OA

2nd this year

3rd this year

2nd next year if extend S. Reinhart

Never been much for these hypothetical things so feel free to burn it down.

Not sure of budget. 

Why would SJ consider a Kane for Virtanen swap? Kane put up 49 points on 56 games this season. Virtanen may not even lace up his skates again 

Buffalo will get far better offers than that for those two players.  Also. You can’t add conditional picks based on the player re-signing.  

16 minutes ago, qwijibo said:

Why would SJ consider a Kane for Virtanen swap? Kane put up 49 points on 56 games this season. Virtanen may not even lace up his skates again 

Buffalo will get far better offers than that for those two players.  Also. You can’t add conditional picks based on the player re-signing.  

I was thinking the opposite, SJ is in the situation we were 2012, they need a rebuild badly but will opt for something less effective. 
 They would love to get rid of EK but with his contract they would need to give us a lot to take him, not the other way around. 

This is also the last guy you want around your club. Huge debts, weird cult like life in his compound, massive gambling issues. 

1 hour ago, DrJockitch said:

I was thinking the opposite, SJ is in the situation we were 2012, they need a rebuild badly but will opt for something less effective. 
 They would love to get rid of EK but with his contract they would need to give us a lot to take him, not the other way around. 

This is also the last guy you want around your club. Huge debts, weird cult like life in his compound, massive gambling issues. 

ryan kesler was a cancer and he fetched two roster players a 1st and a third. evander kane ain't that much different.

26 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

ryan kesler was a cancer and he fetched two roster players a 1st and a third. evander kane ain't that much different.

Kesler was anything but that Boi. Yes he wanted out to move to a contender because he could see the wiring on the wall about the teams competitiveness, but lets not cal him that, the guy gave it his all here. 

Edited by Jimmy McGill
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

Kesler was anything but that Boi. Yes he wanted out to move to a contender because he could see the wiring on the wall about the teams competitiveness, but lets not cal him that, the guy gave it his all here. 

well i heard otherwise. I have no idea why people would make up these type of rumours, so i believe it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DrJockitch said:

47 points in 56 games.  You can forgive a lot when a player actually contributes.  They may not get a fair return for him if they look to move him, but they’ll get a much better offer than a 3rd and a disappointing bottom 6 player with character issues and a massive legal issue 

Just now, qwijibo said:

47 points in 56 games.  You can forgive a lot when a player actually contributes.  They may not get a fair return for him if they look to move him, but they’ll get a much better offer than a 3rd and a disappointing bottom 6 player with character issues and a massive legal issue 

exactly! minimum a first and a DECENT prospect i'm sure san jose wouldn't mind retaining a 1m

13 minutes ago, qwijibo said:

Fair enough. Read an article from some SJ reporter that they wanted to dump him to get some cap room and because of issues.