The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Where’s the season prediction thread?

Rate this topic

Dumb Nuck

Where is that 21/22 season prediction thread? I can’t wait to throw in my 2¢ worth.

Kraken finish with more points than us.

Kraken finish with a better head to head record.

Canucks finish second last in division.

Canucks miss playoffs.

Green gets brought back for 22/23.

• Haha 1
  • RoughGame 2

3 hours ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Where is that 21/22 season prediction thread? I can’t wait to throw in my 2¢ worth.

Canucks miss playoffs.

Never change

• Cheers 1

11 hours ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Canucks miss playoffs.

Can I take that bet??  I bet the Canucks will finish ahead of the Kraken.  If you win, I won't post on CDC for a year, if I win, you can't post for a year.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Viper007 said:

Can I take that bet??  I bet the Canucks will finish ahead of the Kraken.  If you win, I won't post on CDC for a year, if I win, you can't post for a year.

Here’s the bet if you’re up for it.

1) we are betting on which team finishes with the most points next season, I have the Kraken, you have the Canucks, if it’s a tie the bet is a wash, if for some reason the season isn’t completed like 2020 it’s a wash.

2) if there is a loser that person must stop posting the day after the 2022 Stanley Cup is won and can’t post until the day after the 2023 Stanley Cup is won.

3) if you lose and post and get caught you must donate $100 to Canucks Place after which you will be free to post again. (You must post a screen shot of your receipt)

4) if you chose, on the first day, and only on the first day of your ban you may, in lieu of the ban donate $50 to Canucks Place and that will be time served. (You must post a screen shot of your receipt)

If you’re still sure I’m so wrong quote me and accept my bet and it’ll be game on, just be prepared to pay up, nothing worse than cheating little kids.

18 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Because we haven't even gotten to the expansion draft yet? 

Please, cheer for the Kraken. 

There is a difference between wishing something happens (I wish we win the Cup) and understanding what will happen, much like I wish my wife doesn’t have a headache on any given night but knowing my best bet is predicting she does. Much like my wife, I love our team, I just don’t expect to get lucky.

7 hours ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Here’s the bet if you’re up for it.

1) we are betting on which team finishes with the most points next season, I have the Kraken, you have the Canucks, if it’s a tie the bet is a wash, if for some reason the season isn’t completed like 2020 it’s a wash.

2) if there is a loser that person must stop posting the day after the 2022 Stanley Cup is won and can’t post until the day after the 2023 Stanley Cup is won.

3) if you lose and post and get caught you must donate $100 to Canucks Place after which you will be free to post again. (You must post a screen shot of your receipt)

4) if you chose, on the first day, and only on the first day of your ban you may, in lieu of the ban donate $50 to Canucks Place and that will be time served. (You must post a screen shot of your receipt)

If you’re still sure I’m so wrong quote me and accept my bet and it’ll be game on, just be prepared to pay up, nothing worse than cheating little kids.

Take out #4 and it's a deal.  No coming back unless after the year, no ifs ands or buts.  No payouts to get out.  

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

33 minutes ago, Viper007 said:

Take out #4 and it's a deal.  No coming back unless after the year, no ifs ands or buts.  No payouts to get out.  

Meh, I’d rather donate. You don’t post much so it really not a big deal for you, if I stop Green may just stick around longer and I’ll never live to see a Cup.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Meh, I’d rather donate. You don’t post much so it really not a big deal for you, if I stop Green may just stick around longer and I’ll never live to see a Cup.

Exactly too chicken to do it.  My point was to get you off of CDC to help others, but guess that won't happen.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Canucks have great year , 1st in their division and 3rd in the western conference and still T.O gives them no respect , and T.O media creates conspiracy theories of Canucks doing so well also media tries to start rumors of Quinn wanting to be traded to NJ.  

Canuck trade Jake to Flames for 2022 2nd round draft pick. Flames keep losing and miss the playoffs along with the Oilers. both Aberta teams miss playoffs by just a few points so they draft mid teens.

Seahawks win SuperBowl LVI vs Chiefs in California.

Kraken make playoffs lose 1st round vs Avs.

season ends with the Canucks winning the Cup in 6 games vs Canes.

season 2 of Loki airs and still nobody understands what the hell marvel is doing with its so called phase 4.  It all turns out to be just great visual fx but its all just poor storyline jibberish nonsense. Just to feed the EED (Evil Empire Disney) cash Cow. 

7 hours ago, debluvscanucks said:

Well Numb Duck, how much we putting on this?  (Edit:  posted this before I read beyond the first post)

I will put up my new Kraken jersey pictured here:

image.png

I’m willing to offer up my prized Travis Green rookie card.

846E27D8-91B7-4ECF-90CE-B1B6600095A6.png

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Viper007 said:

Exactly too chicken to do it.  My point was to get you off of CDC to help others, but guess that won't happen.

Not chicken, just not stupid, that’s just a dumb bet, at least my way sick children would benefit, you’re the one backing down. I enjoy posting on his forum, especially game nights when I’ve been drinking and sympathy sex is looming and I’m tired. 

My bet benefits sick children, your bet could potentially deprive CDC of my wit and humour.

Being a good sport, I propose this as an alternative, as I’m 10x more active than you, you lose, you’re gone for for one year, I lose a vote thread will be created, if 75% vote ban I’ll leave for a year, if less than that, I donate $50 and get to keep posting.

If you lose I’ll even give you the option to buy out your ban for $50.

The people will decide.

My prediction record is not good, I predicted Canucks would finish second last in division last year.

Also you not posting for a year has zero benefit to me, why would I make a bet where there is nothing in it for me? 

Edited by Dumb Nuck

22 hours ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Not chicken, just not stupid, that’s just a dumb bet, at least my way sick children would benefit, you’re the one backing down. I enjoy posting on his forum, especially game nights when I’ve been drinking and sympathy sex is looming and I’m tired. 

My bet benefits sick children, your bet could potentially deprive CDC of my wit and humour.

Being a good sport, I propose this as an alternative, as I’m 10x more active than you, you lose, you’re gone for for one year, I lose a vote thread will be created, if 75% vote ban I’ll leave for a year, if less than that, I donate $50 and get to keep posting.

If you lose I’ll even give you the option to buy out your ban for $50.

The people will decide.

My prediction record is not good, I predicted Canucks would finish second last in division last year.

Also you not posting for a year has zero benefit to me, why would I make a bet where there is nothing in it for me? 

OK deal.  I'll take that bet.  I don't know how many people actually think you're actually funny.  I think they're actually laughing at you, more than laughing at what you typed.  

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

On 7/16/2021 at 2:21 AM, Dumb Nuck said:

Canucks miss playoffs.

Massive surprise that this is your hot take.