The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Proposal) Max Domi

I just seen that the blue jackets are exposing Max Domi Canucks could get him cheap cheap! With the Horvat connection they should jump all over this… he’s aggressive and plays that style of game we been looking for even though he’s not that big…

I think to get him it would only cost a 3-4 rounder or trade Tanner Pearson straight up? Lol 

thoughts?

Edited by burrows101

3 minutes ago, burrows101 said:

I just seen that the blue jackets are exposing Max Domi Canucks could get him cheap cheap! With the Horvat connection they should jump all over this… he’s aggressive and plays that style of game we been looking for even though he’s not that big…

I think to get him it would only cost a 3-4 rounder or trade Tanner Pearson straight up? Lol 

thoughts?

I personally feel that Domi is going into sharp decline due to health issues. Also, we didn’t re-sign Pearson just to trade him.

Edited by VegasCanuck
  • Cheers 1

• burrows101 changed the title to (Proposal) Max Domi
4 minutes ago, burrows101 said:

thoughts?

I think Domi had labrum surgery and might miss the first part of the season. I would love to have him play with Horvat for nostalgia, he seemed like he wanted to play C tho. Best for the Canucks to wait to see if he returns healthy and make him an offer next July 1st when he is a UFA. 

Trade doesn't look good for CBJ if they lose him for free in the expansion draft, but it was a rough season for that entire team. Be great if we could nab Jenner from them but he is being protected and won't come cheap and we aren't in a position to give up assets for a player like him at this time.

Just now, Canuckster86 said:

I think Domi had labrum surgery and might miss the first part of the season. I would love to have him play with Horvat for nostalgia, he seemed like he wanted to play C tho. Best for the Canucks to wait to see if he returns healthy and make him an offer next July 1st when he is a UFA. 

Trade doesn't look good for CBJ if they lose him for free in the expansion draft, but it was a rough season for that entire team. Be great if we could nab Jenner from them but he is being protected and won't come cheap and we aren't in a position to give up assets for a player like him at this time.

Doesn't he need brain surgery?:ph34r::P

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, VegasCanuck said:

I personally feel that Domi is going into sharp decline due to health issues. Also, we didn’t re-sign Pearson just to trade him.

I was kinda kidding about Tanner Pearson. Horvat and Domi had a good connection in Jrs and I bet it would translate into the nhl.. Domi would have a bounce back year with Horvat.. and for some reason if it didn’t work you don’t sign him only one year left…. But it would and u would have another top 6 talent

I think the forwards are starting to shape up nicley on this team.

I'd like to shift the focus on defense if there is money available to spend or trades to be made, especially on getting some shut down style players.

And btw, I don't want a Domi on this team.

20 minutes ago, GarthButcher5 said:

I think the forwards are starting to shape up nicley on this team.

I'd like to shift the focus on defense if there is money available to spend or trades to be made, especially on getting some shut down style players.

And btw, I don't want a Domi on this team.

I’d be shocked if Seattle doesn’t take him in the ED