The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Canucks Trade for Dickinson from DAL for a 3rd.

4 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

People saying "who?" as if they're owning JB are actually just showing they don't really pay attention to the league. This is a useful player and a nice change from JB flipping 2nds for unsuccessful projects. 

But does he know how to win????

2 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

People saying "who?" as if they're owning JB are actually just showing they don't really pay attention to the league. This is a useful player and a nice change from JB flipping 2nds for unsuccessful projects. 

I think people are being facetious, but this is a far cry from Bennings desire to be aggressive in getting skilled players. This is not a bad trade, but it's not exactly a home run. 

Just now, Deets said:

I think people are being facetious, but this is a far cry from Bennings desire to be aggressive in getting skilled players. This is not a bad trade, but it's not exactly a home run. 

One of our most pressing needs was 3C, and he got a 26 year old elite defensive player with size for a 3rd rounder, what's to complain  about? Not every acquisition is gonna be an elite point producer, doesn't mean it doesn't fill a need.

• Cheers 4

1 minute ago, EliasBoeser said:

What’s this guys contract situation? Getting mixed details searching myself 

RFA with 2 years to free agency.  Is arbitration eligible.  

Edited by mll
  • Thanks 2