Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat and his future [agent on don and dahli]

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

So today Rick is trying to stir some controversy with Bo Horvats agent and the answer he received from him. It seems if things dont change here theres a good chance he wont be a canuck once his contract run out. I know how us fans value our draft picks but if we dont improve our team this offseason its gonna be quite the pickle we might put ourselves in. So do we trade our 1st for a top 6 player? How about a 2nd and prospect to clear erikssons 6 mill cap hit to add a top 6 forward or dman or even both if we buyout Virtanen. If we gave up both pics this year can we get through that as fans but getting lets say a larsson and a hyman and another dmen or 2. Is the time to win now with Bo and JT or in 2 years where they are both older and sick of not being in the playoffs. 
 

video:

  • RoughGame 16
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

My prediction is:

We trade Bo + 9OA to Jersey for Jack Hughes + 4OA.

With 4OA we draft Luke Hughes.

Hello :frantic:

No thanks.

  • Hydration 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

My prediction is:

We trade Bo + 9OA to Jersey for Jack Hughes + 4OA.

With 4OA we draft Luke Hughes.

Hello :frantic:

Then we can become the Vancouver "Hughes".  Who?  Yes, that's what I said - Vancouver "Hughes".

  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Bertuzzipunch said:

So today Rick is trying to stir some controversy with Bo Horvats agent and the answer he received from him. It seems if things dont change here theres a good chance he wont be a canuck once his contract run out. I know how us fans value our draft picks but if we dont improve our team this offseason its gonna be quite the pickle we might put ourselves in. So do we trade our 1st for a top 6 player? How about a 2nd and prospect to clear erikssons 6 mill cap hit to add a top 6 forward or dman or even both if we buyout Virtanen. If we gave up both pics this year can we get through that as fans but getting lets say a larsson and a hyman and another dmen or 2. Is the time to win now with Bo and JT or in 2 years where they are both older and sick of not being in the playoffs. 
 

video:

 


It’s absolutely one of the reasons why Benning needs to be aggressive within reason in this off season, and convince the players that last season was an anomaly (as opposed to 2019-2020).  If we just wait for our ‘bad contracts to run out’ and risk having another terrible season like this past season, you risk decreasing emotional engagement and buy in from the players.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't hear anything in that interview where the agent said BO would leave in two years if we aren't winning.

 

Sorry Tony, Rick was just conducting the interview, you misinterpreted what the agent said to him...

Edited by Elias Pettersson
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Patel Bure said:


It’s absolutely one of the reasons why Benning needs to be aggressive within reason in this off season, and convince the players that last season was an anomaly (as opposed to 2019-2020).  If we just wait for our ‘bad contracts to run out’ and risk having another terrible season like this past season, you risk decreasing emotional engagement and buy in from the players.

 

 

Or, you could listen to the clip and realize that this is a whole lot of nothing. 

  • Like 2
  • Hydration 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Understandable some players are getting tired of the losing seasons. Edler wants to explore UFA. Schmidt apparently wants out. Miller is probably angry as he**. Now Bo is getting impatient.  Maybe Pettersson is waiting to see what happens before accepting another offer. He's going to have to do a lot more than bring in Dickinson.

 

Benning needs to do something big, his biggest off season yet by far.  I can very much see the #9 in play to bring in a D man, and another Top 6 forward, bumping Pearson to the 3rd line. 

 

 

Edited by NUCKER67
  • RoughGame 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jester13 said:

I tend to agree. Nothing in that clips says anything remotely close to what you've created in this thread. 

Weird, seems like a lot of ppl can tell what his agent was getting about. Seemed pretty obvious guess it went over the head for some of you

Link to post
Share on other sites

Regardless of whether Dhaliwal is yet again trying to stir up some Canucks drama, I must say, Don and Dhali have been able to get a consistently good mix of guests on their show. Not sure if it has to do with the fact that they're not affiliated with a big network anymore. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...