The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat and his future [agent on don and dahli]

Rate this topic

Bertuzzipunch

3 minutes ago, Jester13 said:

He specifically says that Bo is not becoming impatient, but also becoming impatient in the sense that he wants to get the season underway because he's excited for this team moving forward, especially after getting a taste of success getting to the final game with Vegas. This is not you reading between the lines but rather misreading what his agent is saying. 

Bo knows the future of this team is incredibly bright. He's not close to jumping ship but rather champing at the bit to get going and to win with this budding group of all-stars. 

Of course hes not its 2 years away. What if we dont make playoffs these next 2 years and waste him while hes in his prime are we just gonna wait around till our picks become relevant and sit on $&!#ty contracts that jim stuck us with?

2 minutes ago, Bertuzzipunch said:

Of course hes not its 2 years away. What if we dont make playoffs these next 2 years and waste him while hes in his prime are we just gonna wait around till our picks become relevant and sit on $&!#ty contracts that jim stuck us with?

What if? I'm not a fan of talking in hypothetical 'ifs'. We have an exciting up-and-coming team, and Bo knows this; that's why he can't wait for the season to start. That's all his agent said, as that's all we need to discuss and think about. Case closed. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

11 minutes ago, KoreanHockeyFan said:

Ok can someone for the love of god tell me who this Taj person is on Twitter. 

This dude must be enjoying all of the free airtime he gets on CDC.

Satiar Shah's illegitimate ugly step brother who's been locked up in a basement his entire life.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

You actually get entertainment out of these?  All I hear and smell are farts, and all I see are road apples.  There's actually intelligible stuff to be gleaned from the OP?  :unsure:

Yeah cause Bo has had a great time being on a bottom feeding team since arriving in van lol

22 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Or, you could listen to the clip and realize that this is a whole lot of nothing. 

I wasn't trying to imply that the Horvat thing is legitimate.  

I do however, believe that the Canucks need to take a more aggressive stance in this off season and not just "bring the band back together" for next season.  

2 minutes ago, Jester13 said:

What if? I'm not a fan of talking in hypothetical 'ifs'. We have an exciting up-and-coming team, and Bo knows this; that's why he can't wait for the season to start. That's all his agent said, as that's all we need to discuss and think about. Case closed. 

There is no “IFs” hes been on crappy teams his entire career. Trying to help to make it better for him now is not something out of left field. Even him has said the 9th pick is in place if it helps the team now.