The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jim Benning to speak to the media Thursday prior to draft

Rate this topic

Bertuzzipunch

1 hour ago, Fred65 said:

I would rather listen to a man that has a good command of the English language, can hold his own as a lawyer and Prof at a university than a a man that if the quip "You know " was exluded from his vocabulary he'd be speechless.

ps I'm not a fan of a man that needs to dye his hair either but that's just me, he looks like fool 

I respect an honest man in Benning than  someone who pretends to have control of the truth while his face showing   he does not

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, higgyfan said:

7 pages of people repeating themselves over and over ad nauseam and think they're funny to boot.  Old jokes die hard around here.

7 pages of people repeating themselves over and over ad nauseam and think they're funny to boot.  Old jokes die hard around here.

Is this better? :towel:

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

7 pages of people repeating themselves over and over ad nauseam and think they're funny to boot.  Old jokes die hard around here.

Is this better? :towel:

I've only said it once and don't plan on saying it again.  But thanks for bringing it up again.:bored:

• Cheers 1

JB.......bla bla bla vanilla content, nothing new, lots of things that we are exploring, have to see how things play out over the weekend..bla bla bla 

the perfect politician...talks for 30 minutes and says nothing

• Haha 1
  • RoughGame 1