The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumor] Nate Schmidt being dealt very soon any minute now

Getting so tired of the trade talks with this guy.  Trading him will become a major mistake!    
then we will create a 50 page thread on hindsight and how stupid benning was to trading him.   Our D is finally filling up and everyone wants him gone!

9 hours ago, Alienhuggyflow said:

I don't think he even gets dealt.

The interview where this rumour started didn't even say they trying to move him, only they were getting more calls on him than other guys, the ironic thing and one that proves how little our media is aware of is while they were twisting Benning's words around he was making the biggest trade so far this summer and the media here new nothing about it.

This is a very important point you brought up.

I know @wallstreetamigo has said this before, and I agree with him: our local media is more interested in entertainment, as opposed to reporting "facts". If they had facts, as they heard it, they would've reported that the trade was impending. Too bad amigo worships the local media like they are truth speakers. He actually contradicted himself several times when defending them LOL.

Instead, AZ reporters got in on the scoop before anyone else.

This is the consequence of making up crap, and the result is that the local media had eggs on their face when they didn't even hear this story. The Canucks aren't going to trust the media, and the media is gonna have to come up with a new circus act to stay relevant.

Edited by Dazzle