The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumor] Nate Schmidt being dealt very soon any minute now

16 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

So....Vancouver is all in next year on Wright/Savoie or...Hughes

Honestly, if we trade Schmidt our ONLY defenseman worth the name will be.....Hughes.  He's gonna burn out so hard.

Seriously questioning the wisdom of this because I don't see any possible way we're finding a replacement for him AND Edler at their current cap hits

Burn out?  The guy doesnt even play the pk. 

35 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

lol so i guess we are going into next year with myer hughes juolevi rathbone? even if u sign a savard who is going to be 30+ next season not even ideal.. that defense looking horrible unless he has mutliple trades lined up.. and prolly end up circling back to edler and harmonic lol

This guy^^^^^panties all tied up and it's only the first day of rosters being unfrozen.  There's plenty of time to sort out the roster.  If the roster looks like it does today on October 1st, then I'll eat crow, but I doubt that will be the case. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Johnny Torts said:

Who’s going to play Defence.

Do we just double shift Horvat and Pettersson on D while double fisting Quinn on the wing

Edit: I meant shifting. Not fisting. Shifting.

You had me worried there for a moment Johnny.:lol:

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Johnny Torts said:

Who’s going to play Defence.

Do we just double shift Horvat and Pettersson on D while double fisting Quinn on the wing? 

Edit: I meant shifting. Not fisting. Shifting.

The Quinn is mighty, but not that mighty 

2 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

The real question is, will this thread end up getting locked too :ph34r:

Idk, what do you think @-DLC-?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bertuzzipunch said:

It shouldnt i mean even lebrun is talking about it.

I think the last one got locked because people were arguing and calling each other names. Haha Plus well the 2nd time it was noted Schmidt didn’t ask for a trade hah. I’m not saying he won’t get dealt but the whole thing with Schmidt has been rodeo at best 

2 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

I think the last one got locked because people were arguing and calling each other names. Haha Plus well the 2nd time it was noted Schmidt didn’t ask for a trade hah. I’m not saying he won’t get dealt but the whole thing with Schmidt has been rodeo at best 

There was also a political debate going on in that thread.