The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Canucks trade Jay Beagle, Loui Eriksson, Antoine Roussel, 2021 1st-round pick, 2022 2nd-round pick, 2023 7th-round pick to Coyotes for Oliver Ekman-Larsson, Conor Garland

Just now, johngould21 said:

Schmidt might get a first this year, and a second next season, plus a prospect. If Buffalo got that from Philly!

Maybe, I was thinking at least a first rounder for Schmidt, who knows whether its early, mid or late. Basically I'm hoping to recover our picks and this will make this trade great

3 minutes ago, Wolfgang Durst said:

One of the worst trades in Canucks history.

- only 12% retained of OEL's contract , that's a joke

- 5.10 , 165lbs smallish forward

- our 1st round pick involved

- Roussel, Beagle + Eriksson contracts just one year left, could have wait one more year, but no , Canucks are IMPATIENT and RUSH THINGS

OEL ' albatross contract is the worst thing what could have happened to VAN.

Desperate move from a desperate GM.

Congratulations.

I swear the same posts are by the same posters with multiple accounts.  These points have been explained ad nausea.

Edited by Metal Face Doom

1 minute ago, J-Dizzle said:

I love how people are talking about OEL needing to bounce back….. he had 24 points in 46 games last season.

On the Coyotes! 

He struggled defensively.  Offense on our back end is not our issue.

We need a couple of solid defensive D men.

Just now, Wolfgang Durst said:

thank you very much for insulting me, That' s exacly how CDC works. speaks volumes about your character and the person you are. Hope mods see this post and take action.

Dunce comment, not dunce person. I am attacking how stupidly narrow your view is.

The dude was producing 39 points playing over 40 games on a very bad Arizona team.

• Cheers 2