The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Canucks trade Jay Beagle, Loui Eriksson, Antoine Roussel, 2021 1st-round pick, 2022 2nd-round pick, 2023 7th-round pick to Coyotes for Oliver Ekman-Larsson, Conor Garland

Just now, CaptKirk888 said:

Totally unrealistic, tofu didn’t bring what it’s does

No but everyone is going on about how Bo never had a top 6 winger to play with. Well, I mean he could have had one of Brock or Tofu. 

7 minutes ago, Wolfgang Durst said:

thank you very much for insulting me, That' s exacly how CDC works. speaks volumes about your character and the person you are. Hope mods see this post and take action.

He did not insult you, he insulted your comment.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

Just now, 204CanucksFan said:

And yet Garland has been of the best right wingers in the NHL for the past 2 seasons.

This can be true, but what is also true is that the Canucks could have waited a year, at which point they'd have 13million off the books and could pursue this type of player without giving up assets. 

• Like 1
  • RoughGame 1

2 minutes ago, Wolfgang Durst said:

garland tough to play against .... no doubt about it. One of the toughest players to play against.

I thought you said he was a 165 lb smallish forward, hence the dunce comment. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dazzle said:

NMC doesn't mean anything for this. Ekman-Larsson goes to Vancouver, as indicated on his go to places. The other rumoured place was Boston.

Think you misunderstood,  in some situations a GM can void NMC/NTC for the contract of an incoming player.   Did JB do this with OEL?

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

8 minutes ago, Johnny Torts said:

I wonder if he takes less to be in Van, looking at this superstar roster now.

:bigblush:

And or throw Holtby in the deal with Schmidt, if the Hawks can afford it.

then that rumoured 4m RFA contract for Zadorov is jam with all this peanut butter on our D.

• Cheers 1