The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Canucks trade Jay Beagle, Loui Eriksson, Antoine Roussel, 2021 1st-round pick, 2022 2nd-round pick, 2023 7th-round pick to Coyotes for Oliver Ekman-Larsson, Conor Garland

Just now, Canucks1000 said:

OEL has been one of the best players on one of the worst teams in the league for a very long time.

Holy crap no he is not. OEL has been borderline terrible outside his PP production for three years. He may be worse defensively than Myers.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • RoughGame 4

Just now, Tom Sestito said:

How are some of you calling OEL a top pairing or top four defender when he wasn’t used that way in Arizona last year and got killed in a smaller role?

Because literally nobody watches or cares about Arizona? 

Lets hope OEL got so tired of playing for a crappy team in Arizona that he just gave up. Maybe we get the old OEL. Maybe we see him find is game. Lets not forget that he has also had injuries and played a ton of minutes. I hope this works out.

Just remember how many people got on here and told us all that Schmidt was a steel and he was a true number two.

We won't know how this will work out until the season starts. 

For 100% sure they are saying that they are all in. I have watched this team be 50 years. I have stuck it out through thick and thin. I want a cup not one round in the playoffs.  I think this will be a playoff berth and one and done.

A long way to go yet.