The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Sabres trade Sam Reinhart to Panthers for Devon Levi, 2022 1st-round pick

4 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Glad we didn’t cave to Adam’s ridiculous demands either way.

We got a player that puts up just as many points for cheaper.

What is Garland going to cost us term and cap hit and NTC wise??

2 minutes ago, Bounce000 said:

That division is so stacked it’s silly. I wouldn’t be surprised if Buffalo got 10 wins total next year.

Arizona Coyotes, Buffalo Sabres, Columbus Blue Jackets, San Jose Sharks and Calgary Flames will be duking it out for that first overall pick in 2022. Can't wait to see who gets it. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

I feel like he’ll take a Burrows like contract.

Maybe 3-3.5 mil for like 4 or 5 years?

that would be cheap if he can be a top 6 winger for us, stats look good but it was with a deadbeat team. Sorry Connor Garland in advance for our terrible irrational media that is going to swarm you like crazy...

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, morrissex95 said:

Arizona Coyotes, Buffalo Sabres, Columbus Blue Jackets, San Jose Sharks and Calgary Flames will be duking it out for that first overall pick in 2022. Can't wait to see who gets it. 

Nashville too. but more for 2023 first overall pick. next crosby/mcdavid

Edited by Iron Fist

5 minutes ago, N7Nucks said:

What's it gonna cost Florida to get Draisaitl so they can have Ekblad, Reinhart, Bennett and Draisaitl? They can get Dal Colle easily enough, and we can send em Virtanen for 2 Luongo jerseys. Top 6 2014 draft picks all on one squad.

You know it! Gotta catch them allCatch Em All GIF by A1 eSports

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, N7Nucks said:

What's it gonna cost Florida to get Draisaitl so they can have Ekblad, Reinhart, Bennett and Draisaitl? They can get Dal Colle easily enough, and we can send em Virtanen for 2 Luongo jerseys. Top 6 2014 draft picks all on one squad.

Ekblad, Reinhart, and Bennett together wouldn't come near getting Draisatl.

• Cheers 1

Depending on the return I ahve to wonder what conditions are in place for a potential extension.  Because if there isnt one this could be a bad deal all around for Buffalo.  They did ok for the Risto deal but their requests for eichel and reinhart were insane.

Especially given that Reinhart is literally a 52.7 point per season average player with one single 65 point season to his name

3 minutes ago, Drakrami said:

Benning is gonna manhandle him. Probably 2.5mil 1 year lol. 

Garland is worth at least $3 million, maybe $4 Million. I think keeping him for 3-4 years and then re-evaluating is the way to go, exactly what we did with Burrows. Garland is a right-handed shot though, he's smaller, faster and has a better shot than Burr. I don't think the comparison to Burrows is particularly apt, but that's just me.