The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Danila Klimovich | C

4 hours ago, Alflives said:

Does Klim know if he adds meanness (even fighting) to his game that with his size and skill he would increase his chances at an NHL career?  Do our prospects get this kind of advice?  I know we tried that approach with Tryamkin, but it wasn't in his nature to be that type of player.  Might be old fashioned thinking, but sure didn't like seeing Podz in that fight a few weeks back.  Clearly we need to help our guys at least learn how to protect themselves?  

time to bring back Beaker as fighting and chirping coach

and to get him away from Ron McLean and Jennifer Botterill

• Haha 1
  • There it is 1

12 hours ago, Muttley said:

Huh, some of the things Dan Milstein said are exactly what I've been saying around here :-). Before anyone asks - I am not Dan Milstein :-). The only thing in common for both of us is that we are both Jewish and both were born in Ukraine :-).

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Boudrias said:

Klim and Podz playing in Abby is just fine. Keep Podz out of the mess downtown. Let PA move some players out and then do a reset. 

Agreed. If the goal is to have Podz be a top six player he's better suited playing that role imo, I don't believe Vancouver is the best place for him unless they address their logjam of forwards up front. 

• Upvote 2

On 12/9/2022 at 7:35 PM, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Yes, he is playing much better under this coach. Interesting that Klimovich pointed out that the coaches are taking the time to explain in detail what they expect from him. Klimovich took the time to point that out. He didn’t have to. Maybe he did that because that is different from his previous coach in Abby. Hmm…

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1