The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Danila Klimovich | C

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Danila is a big boy.  He towers over Woo who is 6'0" and looks bigger than Raty who is 6'2".

@RomanP  When was the last time you saw Danila?  Has he grown?  He looks like he is 6'3" in that video.  I know he is bigger than Podkolzin who looks like he is around 6'2" when compared to other Canucks on the ice. 

• Cheers 1

9 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Danila is a big boy.  He towers over Woo who is 6'0" and looks bigger than Raty who is 6'2".

@RomanP  When was the last time you saw Danila?  Has he grown?  He looks like he is 6'3" in that video.  I know he is bigger than Podkolzin who looks like he is around 6'2" when compared to other Canucks on the ice. 

Saw him last time a few weeks ago when they beat Ontario here, when he scored the first goal of the game. He's definitely grown a bit, but he's also bulked up too. The kid is doing good.

• Cheers 3

12 minutes ago, RomanP said:

Saw him last time a few weeks ago when they beat Ontario here, when he scored the first goal of the game. He's definitely grown a bit, but he's also bulked up too. The kid is doing good.

So you would say he is 6'3" and over 200 pounds?  If so, I think he is gonna be a beauty.  I think he's a better skater than Podkolzin.  Top 6 potential for sure.  It's nice to see he is playing with Raty too on the PP.  I think those two can work well together in the NHL.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

21 minutes ago, Canucks Curse said:

Klimo, bains, karlsson, raty, Hogz, Podz... thats a lot of B+/A- prospects ump front, hopefully a few turnout to be impact players, boy do we need that 

After Vancouver’s last game, Is Kravtsov eligible to be sent down? Maybe DiGiuseppe and Amon? Could be a pretty strong group when you add in McDonough. Abby could get very interesting in the playoffs.

4 minutes ago, Ray_Cathode said:

After Vancouver’s last game, Is Kravtsov eligible to be sent down? Maybe DiGiuseppe and Amon? Could be a pretty strong group when you add in McDonough. Abby could get very interesting in the playoffs.

I believe PDG and Aman are eligible to play in Abby's playoffs but Kravtsov and Mcdonough aren't.

• Like 1