The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Danila Klimovich | C

13 minutes ago, Canucks Curse said:

I though Mcdonut was./... I could be wrong (expecting a reply "you are wrong."

I believe to be AHL playoff eligible a player has to have been on the AHL team's roster at the time of the trade deadline. IIRC, PDG and Aman were with the Canucks at that time but were "papered down" in order to be eligible for AHL playoffs. McDonough didn't sign until after the deadline. 

• Cheers 1

59 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

I believe to be AHL playoff eligible a player has to have been on the AHL team's roster at the time of the trade deadline. IIRC, PDG and Aman were with the Canucks at that time but were "papered down" in order to be eligible for AHL playoffs. McDonough didn't sign until after the deadline. 

Also Wolanin, Podkolzin, Juulsen were papered down to Abby Canucks on March 3rd.

• Cheers 2

13 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Definitely better second half of the season for Danila. Shows he can learn and adjust his game based on what is being asked of him.

Edited by RomanP
  • Cheers 3

18 minutes ago, RomanP said:

I’m going to the first playoff game on Wednesday and will see Danila after the game. If you have any questions for him - reply to this post. I’ll try to ask.

Question for Danila: What has he enjoyed about playing in Abbotsford? What has he enjoyed about living in BC?

Thank you!

Edited by Dazzle
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, RomanP said:

I’m going to the first playoff game on Wednesday and will see Danila after the game. If you have any questions for him - reply to this post. I’ll try to ask.

Question for Danila - what's the main improvement he's seen in himself this year, and what's his main focus while training this summer? Thanks!

• Like 1