The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Danila Klimovich | C

5 hours ago, Goal:thecup said:

Any forward taking a shift off.

As precise as this answer is, it doesn’t change the fact that he was drafted as a scoring right winger. So is he taking the spot of Boeser, Garland, Podkolzin, Hoglander...?  Several interviews have noted that the plan for him is to play in the Q not the AHL and most certainly not in the NHL. We also have an abundance of options for a 4th line RW which again he was never drafted to fill that type of role.

54 minutes ago, laddie said:

As precise as this answer is, it doesn’t change the fact that he was drafted as a scoring right winger. So is he taking the spot of Boeser, Garland, Podkolzin, Hoglander...?  Several interviews have noted that the plan for him is to play in the Q not the AHL and most certainly not in the NHL. We also have an abundance of options for a 4th line RW which again he was never drafted to fill that type of role.

Hey thanks Laddie, I got confused switching between this and the Podz thread and thought you were saying Podz couldn't make the team.

Cheers!

• Cheers 1

19 minutes ago, Stierlitz said:

The Huskies team is trailing 0-1 in 2nd period. Klimovich is not in the lineup for this game. Not sure if he is still in Vancouver... Next game will be on Sep 18.

My guess is that he is still in Vancouver and will likely remain there through training camp. He will then be assigned to either the QMJHL or Abby depending on how he performs during camp.

1 hour ago, Kootenay Gold said:

My guess is that he is still in Vancouver and will likely remain there through training camp. He will then be assigned to either the QMJHL or Abby depending on how he performs during camp.

I think you are right. Otherwise Klimovich would fly directly to Quebec from Minsk on Thursday.

1 hour ago, Stierlitz said:

I think you are right. Otherwise Klimovich would fly directly to Quebec from Minsk on Thursday.

He is in Vancouver, saw it on his Instagram. 

We need to set up a 24 hour patrol in Downtown Eastside and not let him or Podkolzin go there. 

4 hours ago, hammertime said:

Right they don't have slums in Russia or Belarus

Not like ours...  Downtown Eastside is startling for pretty much anyone that lives in Europe.  Plus I was referencing Tryamkin's issues with weed smoke that very overblown (pun intended). 

13 hours ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Not like ours...  Downtown Eastside is startling for pretty much anyone that lives in Europe.  Plus I was referencing Tryamkin's issues with weed smoke that very overblown (pun intended). 

yeah, they just have packs of wild dogs that chase you through the streets of moscow. 

• Haha 2