The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Danila Klimovich | C

15 points and +11 in his last 17 games played. Sounds good right? Too bad I have it on good authority the "kid doesn't have it"

On 11/22/2022 at 6:55 AM, @73 Percent said:

Nylander - 32 in 37

Alex Nylander 28 in 65

Puljujarvi 28 in 39

Chytil 31 in 46

Klimovich 18 in 62

Girgensons 17 in 61

The kid doesn't have it man.

Edited by 204CanucksFan
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, 204CanucksFan said:

15 points and +11 in his last 17 games played. Sounds good right? Too bad I have it on good authority the "kid doesn't have it"

Nylander - 32 in 37

Alex Nylander 28 in 65

Puljujarvi 28 in 39

Chytil 31 in 46

Klimovich 18 in 62

Girgensons 17 in 61

Nice to see him doing well. Hope he continues to prove me wrong.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

10 hours ago, 204CanucksFan said:

Nylander - 32 in 37

Alex Nylander 28 in 65

Puljujarvi 28 in 39

Chytil 31 in 46

Klimovich 18 in 62

Girgensons 17 in 61

William Nylander - 8th overall

Alex Nylander - 8th overall

Jesse Puljujarvi - 4th overall

Filip Chytl - 21st overall

Zemgus Girgenson - 14th overall

Danila Klimovich - 41st overall

Nuff said.

6 hours ago, 73 Percent said:

Nice to see him doing well. Hope he continues to prove me wrong.

If it makes you feel better, I was trashing Will Lockwood after his numerous shoulder surgeries, saying that he won't even get an ELC from the Canucks. 

1 hour ago, AnthonyG said:

William Nylander - 8th overall

Alex Nylander - 8th overall

Jesse Puljujarvi - 4th overall

Filip Chytl - 21st overall

Zemgus Girgenson - 14th overall

Danila Klimovich - 41st overall

Nuff said.

That's what I said, and then was lectured by certain posters on this board about how draft position doesn't matter whatsoever and how draft position can be thrown out the window and completely disregarded as soon as the draft is over, another position I disagreed with. Go back to page 92 on this thread, its a comical read. 

Edited by 204CanucksFan
  • Cheers 1

22 minutes ago, 204CanucksFan said:

That's what I said, and then was lectured by certain posters on this board about how draft position doesn't matter whatsoever and how draft position can be thrown out the window and completely disregarded as soon as the draft is over, another position I disagreed with. Go back to page 92 on this thread, its a comical read. 

I looked back and forgot that I had already read your comment and agreed with ya. Well said man. Couldnt have said it any better

• Cheers 1

Happy Birthday to Mr. Klimovich, oh to be 20 yrs old again...Seems like this kid has been doing well this year is that just his overall maturity playing most of the part of has new head coach Jeremy Colliton been a nice addition down in Abbotsord? Could he be the Canucks NHL head coach next season replacing Boudreau? If so, I hope they get a veteran assistant coach or 2 for him. Need to find another Rick Bowness, could we get AV to come back in an associate coach role to help Colliton develop as an nhl head coach? He is still unemployed but being paid by Philadelphia. 

AV would likely want a head coaching job and would command a hefty salary but likely less that say Barry Trotz. Other former nhl head coaches have come back as associate coaches in the NHL. Crawford, Jacques Martin I believe, Therrien, Kirk Muller, Gulutzan, Todd Richards, Andrew Brunette, John Stevens and our own Mike Yeo (why we decided to get him I will never know) and I am sure there are many others that is what I could think of off the top of my head and with a quick search

10 hours ago, Boudrias said:

I think Canuck fans should pay more attention to Abby and a little less to Vancouver. 

Agreed, having sellouts in Abby and hearing crickets in Rogers Arena would convey pretty well the hunger for a reset for this team from majority of the fans.  

I intend to go see some games later in the season.