The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Aku Koskenvuo | G

5 hours ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Just heard his 650 welcome-interview. Confident kid & focused. Off to Harvard, & sounds like a smartie-pants. Says he applies himself on-ice, & with his studies.

Clarkie gets a true student.

12 hours ago, Kootenay Gold said:

Nice to see someone from your area on here. My wife has relatives that live there. Her relatives are connected to the East Kootenay's.

Nice. I am in the smokey North Columbia...

This is a Clarke scout…. Can’t say he’s given me any reason to doubt his opinion. 

Also average development time for goalies is 5 years… which is when Demmer expires.  Now is the right time to draft goalies. 

Edited by 70seven

• 2 weeks later...

Chris Faber’s prospects update:

Aku Koskenvuo, 2021 5th Round Pick

It will be another year of U20 hockey for goaltending prospect Aku Koskenvuo, who can’t play pro hockey because of the NCAA’s eligibility rules. He told CanucksArmy that his team has been training for about two weeks now.

Koskenvuo will be the first Finnish player to play for Harvard when he begins his 2022-23 season.

For now, he will be back with his U20 team for another year and will get a bunch of starts once his season begins in the coming months.

https://canucksarmy.com/2021/08/10/what-hearing-canucks-prospects-fabers-august-update/

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, stawns said:

Hold my beer.  This was 6pm last night, directly across the lake from the white rock lake fire

PXL_20210815_020953371~2.jpg

I do not envy the situation you are faced with in your area. We are getting some smokey days but do not have any fires of note in our neck of the woods (at least so far).

• 2 weeks later...