The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour/Speculation] Luke Schenn returning to Vancouver

AV.

5 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

That's a great question...Does he crack Montreal's top 6 (which I think was overrated)?

Vegas

Nashville

Islanders

Avs

Bruins

Canes

Wild?

I am not sure you got me thinking.....

Nashville were playing an AHL bum regularly.  You're on glue if you think Schenn isn't an upgrade over Yannick Weber.  He'd also have a decent shot at cracking Vegas, Bruins, and Wild.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

Benning on twitter just now:

"I promise you this rumour is true."

How's that.  Does that make it true? Lol. 

You can post anything today and people will believe it and run with it. 

Fixed it for you 

"You know, I promise this rumour, umm you know, is true" 

2 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

Off topic but it's smokey as f and hot as f.

Can you run the ac in smoke?

Yes just make sure if it’s a in window one if you can close the fresh air vent. Usually a little plastic pull tab or something. The portable kind don’t matter at all. I’m in Grand Forks and 2018 was nuts and my sons were 1 and 3 and we were stuck inside for a month and we used ours didn’t notice much smoke entering at all. 

Just now, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Loved have Luke on the back end in his first stint with the team and was disappointed when he signed in Tampa instead of re-signing here. Hard to blame a guy for chasing a cup. Now that he has one I’d love to have him back. Could use his physicality and truculence. Nobody messed with huggy bear with schenn on the ice. 

He actually won 2 cups and i was the same when he left. Big guy who hits and is actually quite sneaky with his passing. Better than most think.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, FlyLow_ said:

Close enough for a tampering charge?

Wondering about that. 

Teams were again issued a memo saying they are not allowed to talk to UFAs before free agency opens up per LeBrun.  He’s still Tampa’s property till then.  The interview period ahead of free agency had been scratched by the NHL/ NHLPA.

7 minutes ago, Bertuzzipunch said:

He actually won 2 cups and i was the same when he left. Big guy who hits and is actually quite sneaky with his passing. Better than most think.

Yeah, I just meant now that he’s won lord stanley in general. I phrased it poorly. I edited it.

Edited by Roger Neilsons Towel
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Yes just make sure if it’s a in window one if you can close the fresh air vent. Usually a little plastic pull tab or something. The portable kind don’t matter at all. I’m in Grand Forks and 2018 was nuts and my sons were 1 and 3 and we were stuck inside for a month and we used ours didn’t notice much smoke entering at all. 

Thanks...Love GF I'm close to you nice to hear. Bow hunt downtown lol

It's not a window one....central ac?

Edited by Chris12345