The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour/Speculation] Luke Schenn returning to Vancouver

AV.

39 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

It’s kind of surprising to see players talk to other teams even after the elimination of the UFA negotiation window before the free agency.

Unless Tampa has given his agent permission to talk early to other teams.. can they do that with a pending UFA? 

6 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Unless Tampa has given his agent permission to talk early to other teams.. can they do that with a pending UFA? 

Yes they can. Carolina gave Dougie Hamilton’s agent permission and so did Toronto with Zach Hyman

I was just thinking he might come back since he didn't want to leave the first time around and was interested in resigning in Vancouver. 

Makes sense a 2 time Stanley cup winner with veteran experience. 

Proud of how he salvaged his career before it was too late that or he would just been wasted on the Leafs roster. 

Edited by drummer4now
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, drummer4now said:

I was just thinking he might come back since he didn't want to leave the first time around and was interested in resigning in Vancouver. 

Makes sense a 2 time Stanley cup winner with veteran experience. 

Proud of how he salvaged his career before it was too late that or he would just been wasted on the Leafs roster. 

Okay one of us remembers this differently. I’ve had a few concussions but I remember us offering him a contract and him deciding on Tampa. 

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Teemu Selänne said:

same with Jalen Chatfield

And Edler I believe...might be wrong about what I heard maybe it was he was going to exlpore his options come FA day maybe!?

Edited by Canuckster86