The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Golden Knights trade Marc-Andre Fleury to Blackhawks for Mikael Hakkarainen

3 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Vegas has a real problem with the way they treat their players. I hope they dig their own hole 

For real though. They blindsided Schmidt after he signed an extension, and now Flower's gone with nary a word. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Coconuts said:

For real though. They blindsided Schmidt after he signed an extension, and now Flower's gone with nary a word. 

They’ve treated Fleury like do do since day 1. He just won the Vezina :picard:

15 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Schmidt still loves his Vegas brethren. 

He does, but I'll be surprised if he goes back. Their depth at center is more concerning than their D. They're toothless come playoff time.

15 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

They’ve treated Fleury like do do since day 1. He just won the Vezina :picard:

For real though, I'm not sure anyone's ever been traded for peanuts right after winning the Vezina. It was about clearing cap, but still. 

• Cheers 1

32 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

He does, but I'll be surprised if he goes back. Their depth at center is more concerning than their D. They're toothless come playoff time.

For real though, I'm not sure anyone's ever been traded for peanuts right after winning the Vezina. It was about clearing cap, but still. 

Also not sure who's retired after winning the Vezina.  Dryden?

7 minutes ago, DrJockitch said:

Apparently he is saying may not report to Blackhawks. 
all I have to say to that is….HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chicago got him for free.  If he doesn't want to play for them, they probably could trade him further to the Penguins.  There's been rumours that Pittsburgh was interested.