The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Bruins re-sign Mike Reilly

7 minutes ago, Nuckin Kingsly said:

Very solid signing for the Bs. Good value. Thought he'd get closer to 4 both term and AAV on the open market.

GREAT puck moving defenceman with good gap control. 

I wouldn’t say great. Seems like an overpayment to me.  He was never more than a 6/7 in Montreal. This past season was the closet he’s ever been to bring a full time player.  

5 minutes ago, qwijibo said:

I wouldn’t say great. Seems like an overpayment to me.  He was never more than a 6/7 in Montreal. This past season was the closet he’s ever been to bring a full time player.  

All my best buddies are Bruins fans. I have game center, being in a fantasy hockey league assures that haha. I've watched him play a lot.

He is definitely a great passer. His outlets are on point almost everytime. Good awareness and vision. He played very well in Ottawa as well. 

Edited by Nuckin Kingsly

1 minute ago, Nuckin Kingsly said:

All my best buddies are Bruins fans. I have game center, being in a fantasy hockey league assures that haha. I've watched him play a lot.

He is definitely a great passer. His outlets are on point almost everytime. Good awareness and vision. He played very well in Ottawa as well. 

He played in Montreal for 3 seasons. I’ve seen a lot of him too. I didn’t hate him but I lost zero sleep when Montreal traded him for a bag of pucks.  

• Cheers 1