The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Canucks trade Nate Schmidt to Jets for 2022 3rd-round pick

4 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Criticizing Benning for buying out Virtanen is stupid. That's the point I'm trying to make xD

Why?

Bringing back Virtanen was part of the reason Toffoli, a much superior player, had to leave.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Dazzle said:

We don't know.

Well. What we do know is that Winnipeg got better today with the addition of Schmidt. It’s yet to be seen if we are better defensively. 

I hope that Benning signs Pettersson and Hughes soon. The longer this plays out the worse it gets for him and the team. We cannot afford to lose Petey. He is the franchise. 

• Cheers 2

VANCOUVER CANUCKS

Vancouver Canucks
PROJECTED CAP HIT Tooltip : $55,410,659
PROJECTED LTIR USED Tooltip : $0
PROJECTED CAP SPACE Tooltip : $26,089,341
CURRENT CAP SPACE Tooltip : $26,089,341
TODAYS CAP HIT Tooltip : $55,410,659
ROSTER SIZE: 13
CONTRACTS: 23/50
RESERVE LIST: 43/90

Up to just over 26$ million now, really wish we waited to resign Pearson and we’d have tons of space for Petey, Hughes, and all the filler.

Just now, Alflives said:

How about that Schmidt trade eh?  

Third rounder back. 

was hoping Benning could’ve gotten something done for Holtby. But looking like now he’s going to just lose him for nothing. 

Just now, N4ZZY said:

Well. What we do know is that Winnipeg got better today with the addition of Schmidt. It’s yet to be seen if we are better defensively. 

I hope that Benning signs Pettersson and Hughes soon. The longer this plays out the worse it gets for him and the team. We cannot afford to lose Petey. He is the franchise. 

Schmidt trade was great!  So glad he’s gone.  Not a fan. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, N4ZZY said:

You should start another why I hate JB thread maybe. 

1 minute ago, Hogs & Podz said:

To be quite honest with you, this is the ONLY place in canuckland that is somewhat positive... Thank god we have one place anyway!  What's wrong with that?

Absolutely nothing, you are right and I do love that about Canucks.com. All the drama around positivity.

• Huggy Bear 1