Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Canucks trade Nate Schmidt to Jets for 2022 3rd-round pick


Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Googlie said:

In a poll today of 31 GMs, 27 thought that Benning had a week of multiple home runs

 

 

Ok - I just made that up, but it is as valid as the bolded sentence quoted.  Cite evidence of this  "general thought" and "pretty much anywhere else", other than our media hacks who have their own agendas

lol and you're 100% unbiased

Edited by kanucks25
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, oldnews said:

you still got that mountebank living rent free in your head? 

:sick:

might want to flush that golden toilet.

 

and that's a cool 'quote' you posted.  same source?

No idea what you're talking about.

 

Maybe you should stick to what you know - zone starts.

 

Oh wait...

 

 

/e don't forget "modern day DFD hyper beast Gudbranson"

Edited by kanucks25
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Yeah, our team looks awful now.   Benning has done a fantastic job cleaning up the mess left for him by the idiot he replaced, especially since the real rebuild didn't start until the Sedins retired.

Save us, future Biden.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, kanucks25 said:

I don't know, maybe they have lives.

 

Or they are on other social media platforms. But because none of them fall in line with the narrative here, the general consensus seems to be that it's voodoo.

 

So again - Trumpian; a very small, passionate group of fans are going to follow their beloved leader no matter what facts or logic tells them and whoever goes against that is either toxic or part of the conspiracy.

Go suck an eggLily Tomlin Netflix GIF by Grace and Frankie

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It occurs to me that this thread operates as a perfect representation of the Canucks fanbase as a whole. 

 

We literally break even on a player, and you have one side insisting that we somehow won the deal, and another side insisting that we somehow lost the deal.

 

This fanbase is a parody. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, kanucks25 said:

I don't know, maybe they have lives.

 

Or they are on other social media platforms. But because none of them fall in line with the narrative here, the general consensus seems to be that it's voodoo.

 

So again - Trumpian; a very small, passionate group of fans are going to follow their beloved leader no matter what facts or logic tells them and whoever goes against that is either toxic or part of the conspiracy.

They have lives, so it's too hard to publicly post here but are passionate to do so elsewhere?

 

and you have the nerve to talk about logic. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 48MPHSlapShot said:

It occurs to me that this thread operates as a perfect representation of the Canucks fanbase as a whole. 

 

We literally break even on a player, and you have one side insisting that we somehow won the deal, and another side insisting that we somehow lost the deal.

 

This fanbase is a parody. 

 

This trade has a lot more tentacles than just a 3rd out and a 3rd in.

 

Think deeper and smarter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

They have lives, so it's too hard to publicly post here but are passionate to do so elsewhere?

 

and you have the nerve to talk about logic. 

You think everyone passionate Canucks fan ought to post on CDC?

 

lol?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

It’s a trade not a cephalopod. Your metaphors need some serious work. 

Or you need to read more.

 

Or understand that metaphors aren't literal.

 

Honestly don't know how to educate you on this one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...